Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Raisor

Re: Raisor

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    Get popcorn before you start reading
    Popcorn? You might as well pack rations for a week before you read THAT.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Couple of large pizzas then
    Go Gators!

I'm so glad my life is such a joy to you people.

This is going to dog me for a 100 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I'm so glad my life is such a joy to you people.

This is going to dog me for a 100 years.
    *You* are the one who started it.........

Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath View Post
    *You* are the one who started it.........

Oh I don't mind THAT, I mind that my kids 30 years from now are going to wonder why their dad went crazy.

Oh I don't mind THAT, I mind that my kids 30 years from now are going to wonder why their dad went crazy.
    How will they be able to tell?
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

You plan on breeding?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

That and the possibility that your wife could read about all your conflicted feelings for the 'other girl' and very little mention of your feelings about her. Just out of curiousity, was Katie in the wedding party? Was she at the wedding?

For what it's worth, I think this is the way of the universe. I had many relationships with women where I was seemingly on an emotional rollercoaster. One day everything was impossibly perfect and the next day was like a dose of hell, followed by more euphoria, which preceded yet more blackness...you get the picture. When I met my current wife, there was none of that...after the initial "I want to jump your bones as often as possible" wore off, it was like a calmness fell over me. It was what my mother always referred to as simply 'You'll know.' which was a constant source of angst throughout my younger years. How would I know?... what would the signs be?... She would never elaborate on the simple statement, 'You will know.' Well, now I know and for me it comes down to this:

When I listen to my heart, it tells me she lives there...in fact, it says she has always lived there and it took this long for me to listen to my heart. I've been married now for over seven years and when I think of her I still get a lump in my throat and sometimes my eyes tear up because my heart is so full. It is a feeling of contentment, not excitement...I am calmed by her presence because wherever she goes is my home. Because it is a peaceful thing, many people mistake it for being somehow less emotional than the exhuberant excitable love that I experienced in my youth. Not so, it is a feeling much, much deeper than that. It's a feeling that grows in time, it deepens, it does not diminish. It envelops all of me, every aspect of my being is included, she is always with me, she lives in my heart as I live in hers. When you meet your soul mate your heart will know; When you learn to listen to your heart, you will know.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

I recently joined here, and read this thread along with "Girls are Evil". L-O-L. Great thread. So, 2.5 yrs. later how is everything.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Turn Off Ads?