Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Roberto Petagine

Originally posted by letsgojunior
    Is there a point to this thread anymore?
    From reading it, it appears the point is to build a bridge to the peach orchard, so you can listen to suicide rock, while watching aging baseball players eat peaches in japan. Other than that, it seems like mold. No one really wanted it to begin with, but it just won't die.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Originally posted by SteelSD
    Then what is your point? We dealt Paul Konerko for Mike Cameron and we ended up with a .900+ OPS'ing Sean Casey at 1B. Casey was the better prospect at the time (.949 Minor League OPS vs .927) and produced exceptionally for two seasons while Cameron was great in the OF in 1999.

If your point is that we shouldn't have dealt Konerko, it's also your point that we shouldn't have acquired Cameron. Frankly, that's a bad place to hang your hat.
    No, my point is that IMO they should've kept Konerko over Casey. I felt that the Junior thing could have happened anyway, through free agency. My point is also that Konerko was NOT given a fair shot while in Cincy -- for reasosn that I don't understand.

Does that help you understand SteelSD???

Originally posted by SteelSD
    So you have no ability to find whatever it is you're getting your "information" from. Whether I believe you is beside the point (I don't as your reputation suggests that you're as dishonest as dishonest comes).

And what is a "bridge buikling project"? Is that where you make stuff up and try to pass it off as truth? If you meant "bridge building project" you should know that you've just built your bridge...and you've jumped.

If you can't back up your opinions, I'd suggest that you discontinue posting them, kid.
    This is uncalled for -- you are being a complete jerk.

Enough is enough.

By the way, I am probably old enough to be your father -- but the thought even crossing my mind is repulsive to me.

Originally posted by CougarQuest
    From reading it, it appears the point is to build a bridge to the peach orchard, so you can listen to suicide rock, while watching aging baseball players eat peaches in japan. Other than that, it seems like mold. No one really wanted it to begin with, but it just won't die.
    I think you are getting it now CougarQuest.

Let me help you take those thoughts alittle farther down the path you seem to be on now.....

Well, I dreamed I saw the silver
    Space ships flying
    In the yellow haze of the sun,
    There were children crying
    And colors flying
    All around the chosen ones.
    All in a dream, all in a dream
    The loading had begun.
    They were flying Mother Nature's
    Silver seed to a new home in the sun.
    Flying Mother Nature's
    Silver seed to a new home.