Most Nostalgic:
    Chip

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Originally posted by creek14
    Best Looking Male
    Raisor

Damn right.

:hat:

And since I just looked at the latest addition to the photo gallery, just a little note to Phil - she isn't all that, you'll end up doing much, much better (prettier and a Reds fan).

I found out today that she's NOT a Braves fan. It's worse then that. She's a Rangers fan. She is evil and must be stopped!

"But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."

Originally posted by Raisor

I found out today that she's NOT a Braves fan. It's worse then that. She's a Rangers fan. She is evil and must be stopped!

Phil,

Being a Rangers fan is punishment enough in and of itself. Plus, she is now deprived of your "Philness".

Don't give her any power over your moods. She had her chance, and she chose a shallow pretty boy over the MAN we all know and respect.

She flunked the IQ test. It would have been doomed to failure. Lick your wounds, and go on to greener pastures. Your woman is still out there, undiscovered, and waiting for you.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

I didn't put together awards this year. (Accidentally insulted someone last year .... ooops).

I have been thinking about posters that we don't see much anymore.

Much missed - TC the imposter, LF, MDRed, Old Red Gaurd, Santo, Boss, AllOverJr and Red Roser. Who else am I missing?
    Pots and Kettles

Originally posted by SteelSD
    Would crawling, my Rob Dibble autographed hat, my Sean Casey game worn jersey card, and a couple hundred bucks be defined as "worming"?

If so, color me segmented.:evilgrin:
    Honda goes on Holiday shutdown beginning the 22nd and until Jan 5th (and it's all paid ). I'll have time then to pull the boxes down and go through them. I was up there the other day getting the Christmas tree down, but didn't have the time to grab the boxes.

They've been working us 7 days a week the last few months.

I'll try to scan some of what I have and send them to you.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

I just realized that my awards were incomplete.

Redszone Sex Symbol - Raisor

Phil, you need to take control of this situation here. Don't let Katie drag you around like you are her doll. Asking you to tag along on her date is totally out of line IMO, especially after you just sat there and laid your heart out to her.

You need to forget her (I know, much easier said than done), and focus on a new chick.

Turn Off Ads?