Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Leader's Fantasy League

I'm at my max of 4, or I would.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I can enable his ability to receive PMs for the purpose of this, if you'd like.

Originally posted by Boss-Hog
    I can enable his ability to receive PMs for the purpose of this, if you'd like.
    That would be really great, Boss. I appreciate your offer. You guys really go out of your way to make people happy around here, and it is much appreciated. I've been holding off on subscribing for too long now (hoping to save some money for a new vehicle). I don't think the $20 or so will hurt me too much in my efforts. I'll try to get that in to you by the end of the week.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Thanks RL. I enabled his PMs (temporarily, anyway), so go ahead and give it a try when you get a chance.

Boss

Sava, do you want to go ahead and send it or do you want me to? Thanks again, Boss
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Still only 7 signed up and the draft is less than 3 hours away. C'mon people!!! For those already signed up do you want to go ahead with 7 or do you want me to try and change the draft date/time???
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Seven players if fine by me if it is with everyone else. I can see if maybe a friend of mine will join.

Anyone will do...recruit, recruit, recruit.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

uggggh. I just got a call from my wife that she has to go to a meeting tonight, which means I'll be home to watch our 5 year old and 6 month old. We just got back from Cali and they are still on PST as far as bed goes. No way they are both asleep at 8:30. I'm going to change this draft time until next week if I can. Hopefully we'll get more players by then. If anyone has a problem with next Monday night, let me know and I'll change again.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Changed draft time until Monday, March 15 at 8:30. Sorry for the last minute bail out. I was really looking forward to a draft tonight. If ANYONE has an issue with next Monday night, please post here and I will change it again.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Are there anymore open spots?

Originally posted by Larkin Fan
    Are there anymore open spots?
    Plenty of spots, LF. There are 7 signed up now. I have the league max at 10, but will change if there is more interest. Please sign up, we'd love to have you. I know juniorfan91 is going to sign up (with help from Boss), so that would make 9 if you signed up as well.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Originally posted by Red Leader
    Plenty of spots, LF. There are 7 signed up now. I have the league max at 10, but will change if there is more interest. Please sign up, we'd love to have you. I know juniorfan91 is going to sign up (with help from Boss), so that would make 9 if you signed up as well.
    So you were able to contact him? I had already left for work yesterday when you posted the message about one of us PMing him.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Originally posted by savafan
    So you were able to contact him? I had already left for work yesterday when you posted the message about one of us PMing him.
    I sent him a PM yesterday and he sent me one back saying that he would definately be interested in joining. I gave him the league information and link to sign up. He hasn't signed in yet, but I'm sure he'll be in there soon. Thanks for recommending him.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Originally posted by Red Leader
    I sent him a PM yesterday and he sent me one back saying that he would definately be interested in joining. I gave him the league information and link to sign up. He hasn't signed in yet, but I'm sure he'll be in there soon. Thanks for recommending him.
    Not a problem, I look forward to playing with him. He has an amazing amount of baseball knowledge for someone so young.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Turn Off Ads?