Sp-Leiter NYM
    Sp-Clemens Hou
    Sp-Anderson KC

opinions

2. Turn Off Ads?
    How many teams?

Red Flash
    10, 5 in 2 divisons.

10 teams and you have all those studs? I think you're going to win.

Very nice team. A LOT of good hitters on that team. First thing I would do would be to put Alou on the bench and put Kearns in there and leave him there. He'll easily have better numbers than Moises this year. Your backup INF Todd Walker might be in a platoon all year, so you hopefully might find someone like Alex Cintron from ARI (hitting 5th behind L.Gonzalez and Sexson) for that role who would be a TON better. Your pitching may be fine, but if you can get Cintron (3B and SS) eligible, you could always deal Rolen for a STUD pitcher if you needed one down the line and not loose that much offensively. Good team, though.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

You've got two of the better starting catchers (trade bait!!), you're very solid at 2B and 3B, and you've got a decent rotation with a couple of real studs (Clemens, Millwood, Ortiz).Your bench is a little thin, but the rest of the team is very solid.

I'd dump Lofton, start Kearns, and look for some OF/RP help via the waiver wire.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Red Flash
    Thanks for all of your comments. I know that there are a lot of Kearns fans here and he is my favorite Red now that Boone's gone. Let me explain my logic of Alou and Lofton over Kearns.

Lofton is a lead off guy and will have more steal chances than Kearns. A stolen base is 2 points in my league.

Alou, in my opinion, will hit more homers and hit for average than Kearns.

Turn Off Ads?