Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Need help imporving this

Need help imporving this

20 team league hitters stats are: R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, CS, BB, HBP, GIDP, AVG, OBP, SLG, OPS

pitchers stats are: IP, W, L, CG, SHO, SV, HR, HBP, K, WP, GIDP, HLD, ERA, WHIP, K/9

C Phillips
    C Craig Wilson
    1B Johnson
    2B Jimenez
    3B Lowell
    SS Cabrera
    CI Karros
    MI Ginter
    LF Floyd
    CF Redman
    RF Abreu
    OF Guiel
    OF Freel
    UTIL Hatteberg

SP Halladay
    SP Zito
    SP Kip Wells
    SP Batista
    SP Seo
    RP Dotel
    RP Leskanic
    RP Heredia
    RP Calero
    P Edwin Jackson
    P Oliver Perez

i'd like to upgrade my OF and my UTIL...any suggestions?
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Need help imporving this

I'd see if I could talk up Edwin Jackson and then dump him off on some other owner and get yourself a Milton Bradley-type if possible. Jackson worries me, what with only being 20 years old and all and I think you could find someone who will be willing to give you an OF for him.

What's the waiver wire look like? You may be able to sift through and find something of value there, but in a 20 team league you'll have to look pretty hard.

i've gone through the waiver wire...there's nothing there that i'd put on the Reds bench let alone my lineup...however, several quality pitchers remain free on it.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Then I'd definitely shop Jackson and probably anyone not named Halladay, Zito or Dotel in order to get offense.

Turn Off Ads?