Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Is this the nastiest roster ever or what?

Is this the nastiest roster ever or what?

4 team H2H league. Here's what I walked away with:

C-Javy Lopez
    1B-Todd Helton
    2B-Marcus Giles
    3B-Eric Chavez
    SS-Alex Rodriguez
    OF-Carlos Beltran
    OF-Brian Giles
    OF-Sammy Sosa
    UT-Bobby Abreu
    UT-Ichiro Suzuki
    BN-Jason Giambi
    BN-Miguel Cabrera

SP-Kerry Wood
    SP-Randy Johnson
    SP-Curt Schilling
    RP-Eric Gagne
    RP-Keith Foulke
    RP-Mariano Rivera
    P-Tim Hudson
    P-Roy Oswalt
    P-Wade Miller
    BN-Josh Beckett
    BN-Jose Contreras

I don't think I'll have to do anything but sit back and let them play out the season.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Is this the nastiest roster ever or what?

You have some risk in that IMO, although I like it to start. Javy is going to revert to mean, is Randy done or does he have one more good year left in him, what are you going to do at C or MI in case of injury, is Giambi back at 100, will contreras ever really be what we thought he was, how will sosa do off the juice and cork?

a 4 team league is gonna have a bunch of studs on every team. You'll just have to keep a close eye on things I think.

Re: Is this the nastiest roster ever or what?

wow, four teams, I hope you would have an all star team, I would hate to see the free agent pool.

Turn Off Ads?