SP Jamie Moyer
    SP Joel Pineiro
    SP Adam Eaton
    SP Jon Lieber
    RP Armando Benitez
    RP Octavio Dotel
    RP Arthur Rhodes
    DL A.J. Burnett

I really want to pick up SP Wilson Alvarez off the free agent list. In order to do that I have to drop one of these pitchers. Which one should I drop? I was thinking it should be Adam Eaton, who has struggled in his last couple starts, but am not sure. I might have chosen Pineiro before his last start in which he was starting to look like the pitcher he was last year. What are your thoughts?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Who should I drop??

FWIW, I'd drop Lieber unless you don't think Burnett will do anything this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Lieber

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Mussina

Wins and ERA are overrated

I'm going to wait until after Eaton's start on Saturday. If he gets lit up to the toon of 6 ER in 1 1/3 IP again, he's gone. Lieber had a nice start today, only giving up a 3-R jack to Guillen. I love the fact that his WHIP is always under 1.00 because he doesn't walk anyone. Now, if only I could get my RP's to actually close out a ball game! Good God, between Dotel and Rhodes, I'm going to have a heart attack.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Hang on to Lieber and Mussina. Even if they aren't the best talent-wise, they'll still pick up a bunch of wins with the Yankees. I'd be looking at Eaton or Moyer.
    "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playing baseball."
    Peter Edward Rose
    Cincinnati Reds

Turn Off Ads?