Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Rebuilding the 2004 Reds

Rebuilding the 2004 Reds

I recently took over the Reds in an Out Of The Park sim league that uses rosters from the beginning of this year's spring training. I thought I'd post my player moves so far and get some reaction and maybe advice from all you knowledgable Reds fans.

Here's what I've done so far (trading draft picks is allowed in this league).

-Traded Reggie Taylor to the Mets for Timo Perez, just to be rid of him.

-Swapped first round picks with the Expos, moving down five slots in the draft and acquiring 1B Larry Broadway.

-And the biggie: Traded Kearns and Reidling to the White Sox for Carlos Lee, two first-round picks and a third-rounder.

The league uses the same financial model as the real major leagues, so it's just as difficult to dump high-salaried players. I'd appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Rebuilding the 2004 Reds

so far i think you're on the right track...how much money is Lee making?

also, i'd see if you could flip WMP or someone else to make room for WMP to start.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Re: Rebuilding the 2004 Reds

The nice thing is I don't have to deal with WMP's cockamaimie contract... I plan on sending him to AAA.

Turn Off Ads?