Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: THE! Lookouts Interviews (Long, but you knew that didn't you)

Re: THE! Lookouts Interviews (Long, but you knew that didn't you)

This is a really great series of interviews SC! I enjoy your writing style as much as interviews themselves- you really have a knack for making these player's youth, enthusiasm and personalities shine through your prose. I am really going to be pulling for DMos, now, even more than I usually do for a rookie. I agree that pros rarely hit this fine a note in their interviews - some of it due to editorial pressure and for some of them - I think they have forgotten to view players through the eyes of the fan and become somewhat jaded. Thank you!! Really, really enjoyed this!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Mrs SC Reds Fan

well i must say that this is a great thread. who knew he could write like this?

he was SO excited once the evening was over. i cant wait to go to the next game when they play so i can see him "in action". i have enjoyed reading this thread as much as i have enjoyed hearing him talk about it.

honey, what an awesome thread.
    ~Mrs.

p.s. creek, i am buying us bibs for when we go to the game in may. *drool* :mhcky21: :mhcky21:

great stuff.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor
    I think I'm in love

AGAIN?!?!?

And doesn't your reply belong in the Non-Baseball area? :mhcky21:
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs SC Reds Fan
    p.s. creek, i am buying us bibs for when we go to the game in may. *drool* :mhcky21: :mhcky21:
    I'm really looking forward to your visit.

I think Mr SC needs to contact the Reds and see if the can do this with the big boys.

Great job Eddie!
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Thanks again everyone. I truly am shocked at the response to this. I know you guys would appreciate the interviews, but I didn't expect the response about my writing. Wow...thanks guys...I'm really flattered.

That being said, I apologize for not finishing it tonight...just didn't have the energy. BUT!, while I have baseball practice tomorrow night, I WILL FINISH IT THIS WEEKEND. I just hope you guys have the patience to come back and finish reading it :GAC:

-Eddie

A very professional effort, SC! I enjoyed every word. Had to be a great experience for you. Thanks very much for sharing with us.

Thread of the month?

No, this is the best thread ever! Great work SC!
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Talking with rfs last night, he told me I had to read this thread (and I always listen to my elders ).

I had heard you talking about these interviews in chat the other night, and knew I had better get on the ball and check them out.

Excellent stuff Eddie! A-1.

You don't get the opportunity to hear much in-depth when it comes to the kids in our farm system, so this is much appreciated.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

I am impressed you did an extremely good job I love reading this kind of stuff personally I kind of feel for Dmos Bubba went thru the same kind of thing with the Braves when they tell you one one thing and do another but thats the business of baseball and as a player it is all about being able to make adjustments things chane all the time in orgs. its just a matter of where you fit in again nice job S.C. I really enjoyed that

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Nicely done. I look forward to more!

I feel your pain having to transcribe from audio tapes, too. That's a real chore.

Very Nice!! Good Job SCRed

Turn Off Ads?