Turn Off Ads?

Thread: THE 2nd Annual Mr. & Mrs. SC Gathering!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

THE 2nd Annual Mr. & Mrs. SC Gathering!

Good call on the title creek :

And yes, this is the mythical "sticky" that many have been waiting for :GAC:

OK folks, this is your chance to meet up with "the clique"! The upcoming weekend (May 21-23) is when we are making our annual trip to baseball mecca and we have having a rather large gathering of fellow 'Zoners.

THe "BIG" gathering will be Friday, May 21st, at the 5th and Vine Bar (bottom floor of the Westin Hotel, where the Reds Dugout Shop is, also right across from the downtown square). First pitch is 7:10 pm, so I'm going to guess that, so Chip doesn't complain about what time he gets off work :mhcky21: we'll probably start gathering there around 5pm. Drink and be merry!

The seats tend to hover around GAC's brothers' wknd seats, which are section 414 Row "C" or "D". You don't have to sit near us, if you don't wanna, but just wanted to throw it out for y'all

The known folks coming: myself, Mrs. SC, GAC, Chip, creek, KittyD, Zombie, KronoRed, the Teamsters, and RosieRed. And possible RBA, CQ, Buckeye (on the 22nd) and a few others (sorry). This is turning out to be a helluva gathering

We also are going to be heading to the Applebee's in Covington after the game (ON SATURDAY!!!) to celebrate the Reds Win and for the post game show. If last year was any indication, about 10 of us can fit in creek's truck and she can park in under the stadium So park D/T and we'll cram into the bed of the truck to make it to the game!!!

As far as the rest of the weekend goes, Mrs. SC and I will be sitting in close to the Reds dugout for the other 2 games and I will be the first in the gate for BP. We'd love to meet y'all.

Hope to see a bunch of you there. :GAC:

Oh, and the first round is on GAC :GAC: :GAC: :GAC:

(Kitty, I got yours )
    Last edited by SirFelixCat; 05-17-2004 at 02:48 PM.

Turn Off Ads?