Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: THE 2nd Annual Mr. & Mrs. SC Gathering!

Re: THE 2nd Annual Mr. & Mrs. SC Gathering!

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    And if I remember correctly, AND I DO (help me out here TD)...you weren't in very good shape either!
    Yeah, he was pretty much past the Otis stage. County lockup was waiting at the gates to cart him off. As you can see they released him.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I knew who was at the game. I was simply refreshing their memory of how it rained!

And if I remember correctly, AND I DO (help me out here TD)...you weren't in very good shape either!
    If you remembered anything correctly that would be a first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    She was only sitting right in front of you. Geez, how drunk were you?
    You took the words right out of my mouth, Chip!
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

I'm bringing you guys a gift Friday night!! Well, you single guys!

A virgin!!!!!!

This is her first Reds game. She is one of those freaks that relocated here from Iowa. :mhcky21:

She has been here for almost 2 years and this Friday will be her first Reds game. She'll be joining me at 5th & Vine as well.

Give her lots of crap!!!!

Future Reds All Star

Quote Originally Posted by TeamDunn
    No problem!

Ok, I'm up to 6 tickets. 2 for SC, 3 Teamsters & 1 RBA.

If anyone else wants me to try to get them for Friday night at half price please let me know before Wed afternoon. I am going to the game Wed night and will find a teen there to get the tickets! Might have to bribe them with a dog and Pepsi though!

:GAC:

Going to get them as close as possible to: 414, Row D, seats 7 thru 10

And sad as this is going to make you guys : I am going to be sitting elsewhere in the park. Don't miss me too much.
    Hey TD!

Make that 4 for the Teamsters. Little Team Griffey will be going also. This is going to be a blast! Can't wait to meet some new faces, not that there is anything wrong with the old ones !

Future Reds All Star

Were you there last year when we went to the game and sat out in RF? It rained like all get-out.

No one can call us fair-weather fans! Though it did feel like we were drinking 3.2 beer! :mhcky21:
    GAC,
    Your avatar is from that game! I took the picture !

As for Friday...If someone gets there soon enough to get a few tables outside, that would be great! They are under a ledge if it rains. Either way I'm sure people will find up...hard to miss :GAC: Can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMorris
    GAC,
    Either way I'm sure people will find up...hard to miss :GAC: Can't wait!!
    Yeah; just look for the table with all the ladies hovering around it... invariably, that'll be where I'm sitting.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

So, let me ask you guys - when you go to these gatherings do you all call each other Creek, TeamDunn, RBA or do you use your real names?

Cause when I go the the Long Legged Blond Models who You can Never Have Forum get togethers we still use each others Forum names. You know like Pervert RonnieB, Can't Git None, and George W. Bush
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    So, let me ask you guys - when you go to these gatherings do you all call each other Creek, TeamDunn, RBA or do you use your real names?
    What do you mean? Creek is my real name...

Forum names for the most part. Every now and then a real name will slip in. Gesh, that's :o
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Forum names eh? neat now I get to hear all the different ways people say "Krono"

and what happened to the glaze donuts smileys?
    Go Gators!

I call people their computer names, simply because that's how I know them. It's weird to me to call them anything else. (Plus hard for me to remember real names from gathering to gathering.)

BTW, found a great place for us to gather for an out of town game. Just went there for dinner tonight. It's the Silver Spring House on Kemper. Easy to find from the highway. Further north from Willies. Great outdoor area. I didn't realize they added a huge covered outdoor area, with lots of fans. We should try it on an off weekend.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    Forum names eh? neat now I get to hear all the different ways people say "Krono"

and what happened to the glaze donuts smileys?
    In my head (which is a very frightning place to be) it's Crow no.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

I say Crow no too.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Quote Originally Posted by TeamMorris
    GAC,
    Your avatar is from that game! I took the picture !

As for Friday...If someone gets there soon enough to get a few tables outside, that would be great! They are under a ledge if it rains. Either way I'm sure people will find up...hard to miss :GAC: Can't wait!!
    Ahem. I knew that. I was asking the original question in a rhetorical sense to show that even if it rains this Friday, it ain't gonna stop us, because it didn't stop us lasy year.

Chip is starting to rub off on you women (or visa versa) :mhcky21:
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Chip is starting to rub off on you women (or visa versa) :mhcky21:

That sounds kind of gross or kind of kinky.

P.S. I am now in Lexington. How come they get Fox Sports South here? I thought this was Reds Country?

Turn Off Ads?