Time to flex our muscles. This may be Barry Larkin's last season and he's been playing pretty well.

And, frankly, 11 All-Star Games is not enough. The Captain deserves the lifetime achievement award here. It's his "On Golden Pond," his "Color of Money." We don't get to vote on the HOF, but we sure as shooting get a say in who goes to the All-Star Game. I figure if everyone on this board starts hardcore stuffing the ballot box and recruits some others to do the same, we can put a serious shift on the vote tabulation.

I've done 50 full ballots at a single game. That's 900 hole punches (really I ought to market myself for Florida voting duty). Well, imagine if you concentrated on one player, making each ballot a bullet vote for that guy? You could, theoretically, get 900-1,000 votes for that player just by your lonesome at a single game. Now get a few hundred people involved. You're talking about hundreds of thousands of votes (don't forget to max out online voting for you and everyone in your family as well).

Also, Matt over at WLW and Lance McAllister, try to get the power of the airwaves working for us. Radio talk hosts talk plenty of flak for accentuating the negative. Well, here's a chance to rally the masses behind a popular cause.

Time to send a message to the rest of the world that they ought to show some reverence to our 40-year-old shortstop. Failure to put him in means it's just another Cardinal in the starting lineup. And who wants to see that?

So let's get cracking and make it happen.