Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Anyone else having this problem?

Anyone else having this problem?

I've had a few members of the head to head league that I'm commissioner of bring to my attention that they are noticing that not all of their stats are being counted. (i.e. players in the starting lineup are hitting homeruns and they're not being added on to their total). Has anyone else had any problems with this? If so, what did you do? I have no idea what to do about this so any help would be appreciated.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Larkin Fan
    I've had a few members of the head to head league that I'm commissioner of bring to my attention that they are noticing that not all of their stats are being counted. (i.e. players in the starting lineup are hitting homeruns and they're not being added on to their total). Has anyone else had any problems with this? If so, what did you do? I have no idea what to do about this so any help would be appreciated.
    Is that why you beat my ass so bad last week?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

I just noticed an instance with my team. Jason Bay's stats from Saturday's game (June 26th) vs the Reds were not figured in at all. What the hey is going on with that? :mad:

I contacted Yahoo through this link on scoring disputes.... http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/baseball/baseball-01.html
    Last edited by GAC; 06-27-2004 at 06:42 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    I just noticed an instance with my team. Jason Bay's stats from Saturday's game (June 26th) vs the Reds were not figured in at all. What the hey is going on with that? :mad:

I contacted Yahoo through this link on scoring disputes.... http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/baseball/baseball-01.html
    That's because he won't be eligible for you till today. You can't pick up a guy and play him on the same day. You have to wait till the next day to play him. If you had picked him up on Friday, he could have played for you on Saturday. He shouldn't have even been on your roster for yesterday. The guy(s) you cut should have. No amount of whining to Yahoo is going to get you out of me whipping your ass.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    That's because he won't be eligible for you till today. You can't pick up a guy and play him on the same day. You have to wait till the next day to play him. If you had picked him up on Friday, he could have played for you on Saturday. He shouldn't have even been on your roster for yesterday. The guy(s) you cut should have. No amount of whining to Yahoo is going to get you out of me whipping your ass.
    I picked him on Friday, the 25th. He was added, and therefore made eligible to play on my roster on Saturday, the 26th. Why else was he listed as being on my roster Saturday morning when I went in a moved some players around (Bay being one of them)?

Is that then Yahoo's fault?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    I picked him on Friday, the 25th. He was added, and therefore made eligible to play on my roster on Saturday, the 26th. Why else was he listed as being on my roster Saturday morning when I went in a moved some players around (Bay being one of them)?

Is that then Yahoo's fault?
    I just checked the transactions. It said you added Bay at 3:30 a.m. on the 26th. Now, I don't know if that was Eastern time or Pacific time but either way the transaction was done on Saturday. Are the days and nights starting to run together? Looks like you picked a perfect time to take vacation. I picked up that Takatsu guy on the 23rd and I couldn't use him till the 24th. It stinks but them's the rules. What probably happened was when you added Bay, it automatically took you to Sunday's roster - the day he was eligible - and you made changes for that day. That's what happens when I pick up a guy.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Well then..that still stinks!

If the guy is not eligible, then they shouldn't allow you the option then (or have him shown on your roster) UNTIL the day he is eligible to be inserted. It would possibly stop any confusion.

I just assumed that since he was listed as being on my roster that Saturday morning that I could insert him that day.

I also, that same day as Bay, picked up Detroit's SS Guillen. But they waivered him until Monday. He is on my roster now. That is what confused me. I picked them both up at the same time; but they waivered Guillen, but listed Bay on my roster Saturday morning.

Turn Off Ads?