Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: RedsFest Cancelled for the next 2 years...

Charlie Brown All-Star IslandRed's Avatar

Re: RedsFest Cancelled for the next 2 years...

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    Is that just for one room or would that be for the whole hotel?
    Chip, sorry I've been offline the last few days so I couldn't answer, not that it's real important... 33k is the rough total of all meeting space at the Hyatt Regency. According to their info, their main ballroom is a little over 14,000 square feet and they claim it's the largest hotel ballroom in the city.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: RedsFest Cancelled for the next 2 years...

I agree the delta hub thing is very lame.. I mean, come on. So, if the Delta hub closes, we're never going to have Redsfest again?

And then he complains about the 100 people that run the show.. well, if Delta has a hub in Cincy, shouldn't it be easy for them to move RedsFest ? :MandJ:

The bottom line is, that if the Reds were really movitated, they could've done
    something to replace it..
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

Turn Off Ads?