Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Trade Offered

Trade Offered

Video Game, so I start with the Reds Lineup. The last few 'days' in my game, I've been offered Erick Bedard for Jason LaRue.

I feel like I'm taking advantage of the CPU... What say yee?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Trade Offered

I'm playing MLB 2004 on the Playstation, and I traded Jeff Austin to the D-Backs for Randy Johnson, straight up.

I say, go for it!
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

DOH! Austin for Johnson! :mhcky21: It's only a video game right!

Yeah, too bad it's only a game -- I also traded VanderWal for Odalis Perez.

I'm not really happy with the game. It's based almost entirely on last season's numbers. Freel is like a god among men -- super fast, can hit .400, etc. Griffey doesn't make contact very well. Acevedo is actually ranked higher than Randy Johnson in terms of ability.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

That's in MLB? It seems that most of the games uses Stats Inc, and they always base it off the last year. I wish they would instead rate it over say the last 3, but in Griffey's case the last 3 healthy years. Factoring in for level and age, of course.

Turn Off Ads?