Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Help me with this trade

Help me with this trade

I liked ur guys advice on the wilkerson/patterson comparison so im coming back for more. I play in an auction keeper league just to refresh ur memories. Heres me team

C Estrada
    1b Huff
    2b B.Boone
    3b D.Young
    ss K.Matsui
    of B.Bonds
    of M.Lawton
    of P.Wilson
    of J.Guillen
    utl. J.Damon
    Bn J.Dye
    Bn B.Wilkerson
    Dl. A.Kearns

SP M Prior
    SP C. Carpenter
    RP D. Graves
    RP J. Nathan
    P D. Kolb
    P J. Julio
    P B. Zito
    Bn. A. Burnett
    Bn. B. Penny
    Bn. J Beckett

Ive been offered C.Jones and R. Halladay for J. Guillen and B. Penny
    I know this helps my pitching, but do you guys think it takes away too much hitting? Thanx for the help.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Help me with this trade

I don't think it does. Guillen seems pretty streaky to me, and I think Chipper has to rebound to his usual .300 self after the break. Plus you can play Chipper at 3rd if needed. I'd take it and run, but that's just me. :

wheels32012

I would try to give him Guillen and Carpenter because I dont think Carpenter can keep it up for the whole year

I think the hitters are pretty even, and I think you're getting the better deal in SP. I like Carpenter's chances of success more than Penny's. Carpenter will get plenty of support in the second half and his team is ROLLING right now. I think Chipper will be good in the second half with Giles back in front of him and Andruw and J.D. around him. I'd do it.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Turn Off Ads?