Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Be the last person to post on this thread

Re: Be the last person to post on this thread

Alright - I am outta here! Gonna go hit the gym, hurt myself a little bit, go home, flex in front of the mirror, eat some leftovers, and then prepare for NYPD Blue.

See you kats in a couple 4 hours or so!

Peace...
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

2. Turn Off Ads?

Krono is an amazing poster. There aren't too many people that could post with the frequency at which he posts...thank God. :MandJ:
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I almost think it's a good idea for kids to work a couple years before college. I tried to do that, but Mom wasn't having any part of it. Single parent, and there was no way I would let her pay. One thing she taught me was independence and hard work. She insisted that I shouldn't have loans to pay off when I was just starting life. I insisted we split my tuition. I gave her my summer earnings. It was a different time. I think kids have a different work ethic today.

I didn't go for as long as I should have. I never was sure if I was going for the right degree. Heck, I still don't know what I want to be. I know I love the sciences and could have gone for a Ph.D, but that's me looking back. I don't think my guidance counselor REALLY showed me what options were out there.

Back to the college part though. Once I set out for my degree, I stuck with it. I saw too many kids change majors a half dozen times and party all week, etc. They didn't take it seriously. I had a tough curriculum and I really worked hard all week and played on the weekend. That's pretty much how I still live my life. I wanted Mom to be proud of me, and I wanted to be proud of myself. Just saw too many throw a golden opportunity away.

I'm sort of on the fence. I think you should definitely decide what curriculum you want to go for. Once you choose, work your behind off to succeed in it as best you can. Don't piss it away. No one can do it but you. No one is responsible for your life but you.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

See ya, Puffy. Have a good workout. Paint yourself green and wear clothes three sizes too small before you flex in the mirror, it's better that way.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Puffy, don't kid us. We know you go to these things cause of the sugar rush you get from the cake every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

I think he's required to attend the bridal showers, you know, the whole thing about the woman has to meet him before they get married just to make sure they know what they are passing over. We'll call it the Nicole Eggert Rule.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I wouldn't mind hitting Paris Hilton with a dog's ass, though!
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Did I mention that my 5 year old decided that he didn't want to play soccer this fall, but instead wanted to play roller hockey? First practice was this last Sunday morning. Man, was that a good time. He's really good on rollerblades for a 5 year old. I played some street hockey when I was a kid, so I gave him a couple pointers on wrist shots, slap shots, etc. He had a hat trick in their 15 minute scrimmage. I'm telling you right now, if that kid gets over 5'9"", which is a big accomplishment in our family, he'll be a pro athlete in some sport. He's amazingly coordinated and a naturally talented athlete.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

The only downside to the roller hockey thing was that I had to buy him a helmet and pads to wear...$85.00. Hopefully that helmet will fit his head next year as well. If not, I'll save it for the younger one, or make a display out of it somehow for the "sports" room that I want to have in my next house.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Over his redszone career, Krono is averaging 23.19 posts per day.

I am at 6.18 posts per day.
    Puffy is at 3.78 posts per day.
    Rosie is at 7.79 posts per day.
    creek is at 6.59 posts per day
    westofyou is at 8.49 posts per day.

Just to give you a little perspective.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I like that Los Lonely Boys song "Heaven". Catchy little tune.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Wife just called. Dinner tonight is homemade spaghetti, and man does my wife make a mean spaghetti....can't wait.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I think the inevitable has started. I have two boys, one is 5 the other just turned 1. The wife also mentioned that I need to stop and pick up a gallon of milk when she was on the phone. I just bought a gallon on Saturday morning and the wife and I don't drink milk.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Alright, I'm outta here. Big night tonight, the Amazing Race finale. Should be a good one. Don't know who I want to win. I do know that I DON'T want the bowling moms to win. They've messed up too many times throughout this game to be the final winner. I'd like it to be Chip and Kim, I think. They've fought hard and played a good game. Alright. I'm outta here. Good night all.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

BTW, I surpassed my goal of 6200 posts by 57 today.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Turn Off Ads?