Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Be the last person to post on this thread

Re: Be the last person to post on this thread

I don't feel like going into a zone. I'm bumming. The Louisiana State Prison has a golf couse. How weird is that?
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

2. Turn Off Ads?

The only people on the board right now and are me and 38 google spiders. Creepy.

Time for a shower. Whew.

You all have a nice day.

Oh. Spaghetti and a big ole glass of OJ for breakfast.

OMG! Keep me off the baseball side before I type things I shouldn't. :argue:

"Sean Casey is one of the reasons the Reds are losing this year."

:dflynn: :dflynn: :dflynn:
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted
    Food for thought, folks. I just noticed that the baseball side of the board now only goes back to August 24. If the number of threads is automatically capped to make the board only occupy a certain amount of disk space, this thread may be responsible for the limited number of posts now on hand for reference over there. :cry2:

I wouldn't be surprised if there are now more posts in this thread than on the entire baseball side.
    I'm sure Boss would let us know if that were the case. I thought that was the case many moons ago with the Word Association thread. I actually had it killed. Boss told me there wasn't a need to do that, so we started a new one.

Now, go have a shot or two of tequila, grab a belly dancer and shakes things up a bit. Let your hair down.
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

Tell me I'm Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey

Now, go have a shot or two of tequila, grab a belly dancer and shakes things up a bit. Let your hair down.
    Good advice

Quote Originally Posted by SandyD
    I try to get up about 5 am. And in a couple of weeks, I'll NEED to get up that early. 5 hours a night is just not enough for me.

I'm going to bed now. Really. Catch ya in the am (or pm, if I sleep too late.)
    New job?

Are we the lunatic fringe?

WOTD: feral

Unassisted is one feral and crazy guy!

Finally get home today. 12 days, 3,750 miles, 73 properties inspected.

We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey
    New job?
    unfortunately, no. just a new office for the same one. cable co bought our building and we have to get out.

the new office is smaller, and we will have no extra desks. that means a couple of things. no opportunity for growth or movement unless someone leaves.

the new office is a bit farther away, through more traffic, and we have to park on levels 4-6 of a parking garage, take an elevator to the lobby level, cross into the lobby, find the elevator, and head up to the 14th floor. Not sure how far the office is from the elevator.

Have to add about 30 minutes to my morning commute. My office is only about 5 miles away, but I have to give myself an hour and a half to get there. Too much, in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62
    Finally get home today. 12 days, 3,750 miles, 73 properties inspected.

Just in time for Jeanne.

Do you get to stay home for a while?

Good morning all
    Go Gators!

SandyD gets a RR award, maybe it will help her sleep
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19
    Heh, I wish, no mine go up, not down.

Did I ever show you all the photos I've accumulated at launches I've been at or worked on?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jmccla...in19/my_photos
    I think so, 200 pages back or so but very cool to see them again
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?