Turn Off Ads?
Page 110 of 3955 FirstFirst ... 10601001061071081091101111121131141201602106101110 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 59313

Thread: Be the last person to post on this thread

Re: Be the last person to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by RosieRed
    Well Red Leader, I print out my awards, paste them onto cardboard trophy cutouts, and line them up on a shelf. I've got quite a collection going.

That's the normal thing to do in this situation, right?

OOOOOooooh, great idea. I'll follow suit.

Hey, nottelling, I like plain bagels, or salty ones, FYI.

Also, are you guys planning on having kids soon, are you planning on enjoying the married life together for awhile before starting that venture?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Where's your sense of adventure? What happened to jalapeno? Strawberry? etc...

And kids, kids, kids...love 'em...can't wait. Why?
    We both come from fairly big families, and it'll be pretty boring without the sound of playing and screaming

Quote Originally Posted by nottelling
    Where's your sense of adventure? What happened to jalapeno? Strawberry? etc...

And kids, kids, kids...love 'em...can't wait. Why?
    We both come from fairly big families, and it'll be pretty boring without the sound of playing and screaming

I was just curious about the kids. My wife and I had our first approximately 8 months after we were married (couldn't wait). A lot of other couples I've talked to that have gotten married lately don't want kids until they spend 5-6 years alone with their spouse traveling, playing, going out and partying, etc. Just wanted to see where you were on that. My thoughts were always that I wanted to have kids while I was young so I could play with them and rough house with them (I have 2 boys= 5yrs and 11mos) and not have to worry about breaking a hip playing ball with them.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

no kids before nine months is my rule
    but as i said we can't wait...i wouldn't mind having 15 kids...that would be a record for this board, no?

k, maybe 15 is a little much. i'll settle for 10

no kids before nine months is my rule
    but as i said we can't wait...i wouldn't mind having 15 kids...that would be a record for this board, no?

k, maybe 15 is a little much. i'll settle for 10

Promise me you'll come back and post this same response after you have the first 3! :MandJ: j/k. Kids are great, I just can't picture having 10 of them.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Hey, my fiance is (ready? you're sitting) one of eleven...ten is no biggie :mhcky21:

Hey, my fiance is (ready? you're sitting) one of eleven...ten is no biggie :mhcky21:
    yea, good luck with that. I'm pretty happy with the two I have. My wife wants to keep trying to have a girl. She didn't believe me when I said that I don't have any female swimmers in there :mhcky21: :MandJ:
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

i wouldn't believe it either...i know someone with seven boys. kept trying...eighth try = girl.

Of course, I also told her to picture me with long hair and makeup, then asked her if she still considered giving it another try. :MandJ:

I think that's what temporarily has kept her quiet about having another one.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

LOL! :jester:
    but if you keep your guard down...you might just end up with a little pink bundle of joy...

U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi, your ugly, what what, your ugly!

IowaRed is the winner of todays Smarter than Krono award!! Congratulations, and nice, nice work!!
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

We waited 2 years before having kids. I wanted to make sure marriage was going to "stick" (having been through one that didn't).

Once the kids outnumber the parents, it doesn't matter. From there on out, it's juggling.

We stopped at 3 and I kinda had to talk the spousal unit into #3. I'd love to have more kids, but a.) I'm 51 and my youngest will be just out of college when I retire, and b.) I don't want to be paying for tuition out of my retirement.

I wouldn't trade them for anything in the whole wide world.

Having said that, let me say this. You don't understand what kind of fundemental change your life will go through with kids till you have kids. Nothing can prepare you for it. Nothing.

People told me that before we had kids and I heard "blah blah blah". Afterwards, I said "holy cow, you really meant that, didn't you?".
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

but you wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, would you?

With all this talk of marriage and kids (nottelling, congrats in advance on the wedding!), I feel compelled to say that I am single and loving it!

Since I graduated from college (six years ago? five?), I've watched eight close friends get married, and two more are engaged and are getting married within the next year. Four have had kids already, two more are pregnant. One of the ones who got married is already divorced. I've been there every step of the way to share in the event(s) and offer my congratulations, and the whole time I've been amazed that my friends are ready for such life-altering events while I am so far away from either a marriage or kids.

But I just say cheers to them, and cheers to me! :gac:

Quote Originally Posted by airalex
    Gonna have pizza Krono :mhcky21:
    Nope

I had a salad at Ruby Tuesday
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?