Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Be the last person to post on this thread

Re: Be the last person to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    Does he have your number? tell Jose to call him and give him your number
    That would be hilarious, actually.

"Hi, this is Jose... Jose Acevedo, with the Reds, you know? Anyway, you need to give my lil' friend a call because she has the serious hots for you, mang."
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker
    Roy was a busy lad at lunch.

- Went to Ohio BMV buy license plates for son's car. Only 2 people to wait behind. The lady told me I needed an e-check whenever I buy a used car. When asked how I was supposed to know that, she just shrugged.

- Although, she did tell me when I came back in to walk up to the counter and not wait in in.

- Went to UDF (they have Provident Bank ATMs and no fee) and got $100. Woo-hoo!!! Roy has bucks!!!

- Went to the e-check place. It was run by a 350 lb guy and a 75 yr. old guy, neither extremely competent. Put my car in line and went to the glass booth to wait.

- They got to my car. The 350 lb. guy came to the booth and said an e-check had already been done on the car. I could pay $4.85 to get a certificate instead of the 19.50 inspection fee. This was OK.

- Went to Gary's barber shop in Mason to get my hair cut. I like Gary's. They have hornets nests hanging from the ceiling and "Field and Stream" in the magazine rack. It's just a guy's barber shop and you go there to get your hair cut, not "styled". They shave your neck. The mayor, city council, lawyers, etc all go there. Guys. The conversation is interesting. We talked about the hurricane, how Bush and Kerry are full of it, the Reds, and the Mason HS game that night. Guy barbershop talk.

- Went back to the Ohio BMV. The line was out the door. I took a deep breath and marched right to the front of the line. I felt everyone's eyes boring small black laser smoke holes in the back of my head. The vibes said "who the hell does he think *he* is?". The lady remembered me and whisked me right through. I had to show my soc. sec. card since I don't have the number on my drivers license.

- Drove back to work, went to the lunch room for a bag of Fritos. There was LaRosas pizza there for the taking. Got 3 pieces of cheese and a bottle of water.
    Roy did more today then I did all week
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go
    That would be hilarious, actually.

"Hi, this is Jose... Jose Acevedo, with the Reds, you know? Anyway, you need to give my lil' friend a call because she has the serious hots for you, mang."
    Better that then a note "Do you like me? check this box"
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by RosieRed
    It would seem funny to me too if I didn't also have to pay the state of Ohio $30. It's a fee to reinstate my driving privileges. (i.e., Ohio suspended my driving privileges, and to get them reinstated I have to pay Ohio $30. NY also suspended my driving privileges, so paying $30 to get them reinstated in NY makes sense to me.)

But, you're right, the $30 might not make it all go away. All I can do is pay it and hope he's right. According to him, I'll be cleared on the national registry in 5 business days. Once that happens, I can get a letter of clearance from NY, which costs $16. I then pay Ohio $30 and take my letter of clearance to the Ohio DMV, and supposedly I can then get my license.

I am in bureaucratic red-tape hell.
    **note to self** never move to or from Ohio or New York
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62
    A trip to the DMV is almost as fun as a do-it-yourself root canal.

At least the root canal is self inflicted
    Go Gators!

If anyone's listening to 1360 right now, Lance just stormed off the set. Trumpy's ripping into him.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

I think I'm going to have my right ring finger removed and a cybernetic letter-opener intalled in its place.

Seriously.
    Good plan, what good is that finger for anyway?
    Go Gators!

Better that then a note "Do you like me? check this box"

My girlfriend sent me one of those in the mail last week.
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

If anyone's listening to 1360 right now, Lance just stormed off the set. Trumpy's ripping into him.
    What for?!?
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by RedBloodedAmerican
    These new Burger King Angus steak burgers are the perfect food to get my digestive system into overdrive.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    Forget the congressman, have Puffy call. He can threaten to sue their :allovrjr: :allovrjr: until they start cooperating. Seriously, that's ridiculous that it is taking this long.

I will let you know. I think TB is gonna let me off on Main behind the museum. Then she'll park somewhere. Did you park in the stadium?
    Tell them Puffy and the rest of the thread are not afraid of a 350lbs guy who is 6'6..that outta get them going
    Go Gators!

Water from the cooler.
    I do that. I've got an Aquafina 20 oz. bottle that I fill from the cooler about 3-4 times a day. And yes, the mens room is close to my office.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker
    What goes around, comes around.

Short version of long story... I was hired into my company 3 yrs. ago to be the software architect of a product line that was in trouble. I quickly found out the group was *very* hard to work with and stalled out most inititiatives I started. I'm a pretty easy going guy, but they p-o'ed me *bad*. Finally I came into work to hand in my resignation (I had the letter in hand) but my boss talked me out of it. I went on to bigger and better things. A month ago, the whole group got whacked, lock, stock, and barrel. Roy said hahahahahahahaha you bunch of <insert real bad words here>, take that to the unemployment line you bunch of <insert more real bad words here>.
    :MandJ: :MandJ: :MandJ:
    Go Gators!

What for?!?
    Probably over the Burger Kind Angus Burger, or redszone in general...
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted
    I've decided to resist the temptation of posting in this thread again until the post count in it reaches 20,000.
    You can't resist

We Are The Thread

Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?