Turn Off Ads?
Page 115 of 3955 FirstFirst ... 15651051111121131141151161171181191251652156151115 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 59313

Thread: Be the last person to post on this thread

Re: Be the last person to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    I was 5 years old and still in diapers - I had a bed wetting problem until I was 16.

Is that more info than you needed to know?
    **puts on psychiatrist outfit**

Tell us more **scribbles doodles in a notebook**
    Go Gators!

2. Turn Off Ads?

RosieRed Award History

8/10 - RosieRed
    8/09 - RosieRed
    8/08 - RosieRed
    8/07 - RedLeader
    8/06 - RosieRed
    8/05 - RosieRed
    8/04 - RosieRed
    8/03 - RosieRed
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    30 years ago today President Nixon resigned from office.
    I was not even close to being alive, but if I had been around I would have laughed :mhcky21:
    Go Gators!

Gonna be a good day

Breakfast was..low fat lasagna
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    30 years ago today President Nixon resigned from office.
    I was sixteen and wanted to go to the HS football jamboree in my area. I was in a city about 40 miles away, and my dad wouldn't let me go. He said something like: "The president of the United States is resigning tonight, and you want to go to a football game that doesn't count?"

I replied something like: "Why does it matter if I watch or not?"

I did watch the speech, and I think I shed a tear or two. Not because Richard Nixon was resigning, but because I didn't want "it" to be true.

"It" being all the stuff that lead up to said resignation.

I would have gone to the football jamboree
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    I would have gone to the football jamboree
    They would not let me. It was in another city. They didn't trust a bunch of teenagers in a car on country roads.

6 months of heartbreak Bob Borkowski's Avatar

Did you hear about the guy who couldn't afford vanity plates for his car so he changed him name to 2W4 8E3?

...haha
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Borkowski
    Did you hear about the guy who couldn't afford vanity plates for his car so he changed him name to 2W4 8E3?
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by SandyD
    They would not let me. It was in another city. They didn't trust a bunch of teenagers in a car on country roads.
    Bummer..

I wasn't trusted out of the yard at 16
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    During your stint as Goofy?
    One of my son's friends is the character Donny from the Wild Thornberries at Kings Island (a character walks around the park all day in costume).

My son was going to be Jimmy Neutron but then he talked to a few people that had done the character thing and they said the costume is hot and stinky and the kids abuse you all day. He took a job at McDonalds instead (where it is hot and stinky and the kids are nasty).

I rememeber I thought I would have been overjoyed at Richard Nixon's resignation since I had been against everything he stood for througout his presidency. But I actually felt sorry for the guy.

The future ex-Mrs. Tucker worked at an Ethan-Allen furniture store in Dayton (on Dorothy Lane) and I watched it on a display TV there.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader
    Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty years of age or older.
    I have an oak tree that is roughly 5-10 years old that makes a few acorns..
    It's only about 12 feet tall.
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker
    One of my son's friends is the character Donny from the Wild Thornberries at Kings Island (a character walks around the park all day in costume).

My son was going to be Jimmy Neutron but then he talked to a few people that had done the character thing and they said the costume is hot and stinky and the kids abuse you all day. He took a job at McDonalds instead (where it is hot and stinky and the kids are nasty).

I rememeber I thought I would have been overjoyed at Richard Nixon's resignation since I had been against everything he stood for througout his presidency. But I actually felt sorry for the guy.

The future ex-Mrs. Tucker worked at an Ethan-Allen furniture store in Dayton (on Dorothy Lane) and I watched it on a display TV there.

When I lived in Orlando, the future ex-Mrs. '62 was a tour guide at Disneyworld. We got to know a lot of the characters who had to wear those miserable costumes in the sweltering heat of a Florida summer.

They could only stay on duty for a half hour at a time, before they had to go into the massive underground complex below Disneyworld to cool off.

Now, this was in the '70s, and a lot of those characters were basically wild and crazy kids. Chip and Dale turned out to be heroin addicts. Snow White ended up a stripper. Winnie the Pooh told me once that the kids were relentless in coming up to him and punching him or kicking him. It was a non-stop thing.

He also was very good at groping all the great looking women who came around him. It always came across as cute, as he was pawing the babes.

Good times.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

My brother did some work at Disney a few years ago, got to see the underground area..next time I went I kept trying to find doors to it
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?