Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Be the last person to post on this thread

Re: Be the last person to post on this thread

The jeans I have on now make my butt look like a greek gods butt. And yes, it could be a male or a female greek god - the point is my butt looks awesome.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

2. Turn Off Ads?

I wonder if Cbus is going to be playing "Hide the Salami" this weekend with his band.
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

- - Fletch

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go
    I think I'm going to camp out for OD tickets this year, what since I failed to get them on the net last year. Now I have to find someone willing to do it with me.
    The last time I camped out for tickets was at Ohio Univ. in 1972. We were in the top 10 in line (someone handed out pieces of paper). I don't think we slept. However, I don't remember the evening very well since I was so, ah, tired.

It was for an Emerson, Lake, and Palmer/West, Bruce, and Laing show. We got second row tickets, right in the middle. Leslie West was a little scarey looking. Keith Emerson bumped into me during one of his gonzo keyboard things.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

I have only been to Quizno's once in my life and I don't remember if I was all that impressed with it. I am going there in about an hour, anybody have any suggestions.

I was thinking of somekind of chicken breast, but since I don't know the sandwiches there I'm not sure what they have in that area.
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

- - Fletch

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    The jeans I have on now make my butt look like a greek gods butt. And yes, it could be a male or a female greek god - the point is my butt looks awesome.
    Like this Greek God?

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go
    They're our own posts. You look pretty dumb when you reply to something another mod wrote and find that they deleted their own post, so they you have to go back and delete your own post, and it just becomes a big gory mess.
    Ah! I hadn't read it. I thought someone was picking on a new guy or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker
    The last time I camped out for tickets was at Ohio Univ. in 1972. We were in the top 10 in line (someone handed out pieces of paper). I don't think we slept. However, I don't remember the evening very well since I was so, ah, tired.

It was for an Emerson, Lake, and Palmer/West, Bruce, and Laing show. We got second row tickets, right in the middle. Leslie West was a little scarey looking. Keith Emerson bumped into me during one of his gonzo keyboard things.
    I camped out for Cure tickets a couple of years ago. I do remember a lot about that night, though board regulations prevent me from going into details.

And boy, are gothy-kids stupid.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Quiznos is fantastic, I go once a week. They started the whole "Grilling" sub thing, and are still the best at it. They have four, 8 and 12 inch subs, all huge and loaded with goodness.

I have only been to Quizno's once in my life and I don't remember if I was all that impressed with it. I am going there in about an hour, anybody have any suggestions.

I was thinking of somekind of chicken breast, but since I don't know the sandwiches there I'm not sure what they have in that area.
    Get the Black Angus sub. It's delicious.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Puffy's got a giant man-face on his butt?

Dude, I so didn't need to know that.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

The number of people on the thread is blossoming like a rose in springtime. Or something.
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Hey Puff did you take any Engineering law classes in law school?

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19
    Hey Puff did you take any Engineering law classes in law school?
    No - I worked at an engineering firm for 10 years prior to law school (in the mailroom) so I knew that for every cool engineer there were three socially inept ones, so I wanted to stay as far away as possible. Don't get me wrong, I made some great friends who were engineers, but they were exceptions rather than rules (or so it seemed to me).
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

- - Fletch

Alright I am out of here for awhile - and my butt of a greek god is going with me.

Later cats.
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

- - Fletch

No - I worked at an engineering firm for 10 years prior to law school (in the mailroom) so I knew that for every cool engineer there were three socially inept ones, so I wanted to stay as far away as possible. Don't get me wrong, I made some great friends who were engineers, but they were exceptions rather than rules (or so it seemed to me).
    hmmm...It's something I've been thinking about.

I heard there is a limit to how long your LSAT score lasts, I took mine in 2001, for heck of it as I was leaving school and got a 169. Still had the paperwork lying around the house and I found it the other day.

Thing is I don't want to be a lawyer, just think that a legal background would help me going forward at work. Actually, I would be happy if they let me take a few of the specialty classes like patent and engineering law. But I know you can't do that.

Just an idea bouncing around my head. Will probably never act on it.

Turn Off Ads?