Turn Off Ads?

Thread: How do you use the avatars?

How do you use the avatars?

Under your post name, mine don't work, I see others using them though, anybody know why mine don't work?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: How do you use the avatars?

Quote Originally Posted by kyjoe
    Under your post name, mine don't work, I see others using them though, anybody know why mine don't work?
    In order to display an avatar, you have to subscribe to the site. Or own it.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

You have to be a subscriber to have an avatar. I'll see if I can find a link to the subscription information in a minute...
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

ws1990reds

Why do some avatars say Subscriber *, and other subscribers don't have that? I just subscribed yesterday and I'm still being treated like it this was my first day at the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ws1990reds
    Why do some avatars say Subscriber *, and other subscribers don't have that? I just subscribed yesterday and I'm still being treated like it this was my first day at the forum.
    PM Gik about that..I had the same trouble when I subbed
    Go Gators!

Sometimes it takes a few days to get the kinks worked out. Boss is out of town, but send a PM his way and he'll get things straightened out for you.

Most of the time when this happens, all the perks of being a subscriber are there, you just don't have the subscription star underneath your name.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

I'm not certain, but I think GIK actually adds them. It isn't automatic. He may be away. I'm sure you'll see it soon.

They're both busy this weekend, but go ahead and PM one or the other and it should be there by the first of the week.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Turn Off Ads?