Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Get rid of Adam Dunn while is value is high

Re: Get rid of Adam Dunn while is value is high

Kitty, you need to lose that sig.
    Why???
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

2. Turn Off Ads?

I remember that one Kitty!

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran
    Why???

Kitty,

Don't change a word of your sig.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by airalex
    Kitty, you need to lose that sig.
    Sorry, but if WVRedsFan (I think that's who it is, my apologies if I'm wrong) can go around with the same exact sig except it says "How to remove John Kerry," then I think Kitty's sig is just fine.

Also sorry to interrupt this ages-old Adam Dunn discussion to talk about someone's sig.

Quote Originally Posted by RosieRed
    Sorry, but if WVRedsFan (I think that's who it is, my apologies if I'm wrong) can go around with the same exact sig except it says "How to remove John Kerry," then I think Kitty's sig is just fine.

Also sorry to interrupt this ages-old Adam Dunn discussion to talk about someone's sig.
    Not sure why this even has come up but I agree..... I happen to love Bush and think he has been a great leader especially during 09/11 but..... I think if someone wants to make a statement that is not completely tasteless then so be it. (Even if they are uninformed liberal nuts It's a joke people)
    Tim McCarver: Baseball Quotes
    I remember one time going out to the mound to talk with Bob Gibson. He told me to get back behind the batter, that the only thing I knew about pitching was that it was hard to hit.

I think that guy was joking. Hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    I think that guy was joking. Hopefully
    Yes I was that is why I said it is a joke after saying it. Politics can really get someone going because so many people wear their beliefs on their sleeve. I love to discuss it with someone that doesn't start throwing out remarks like I did (as a joke) because it like talking about the Reds is really fun. I truly do think that someone should be able to put a tasteful saying at the end without someone getting worked up. Hey mine is a very famous saying by GW himself. Anyway, I don't want to highjack this thread so forget trading Dunn unless you get Mulder and Harden in return.
    Tim McCarver: Baseball Quotes
    I remember one time going out to the mound to talk with Bob Gibson. He told me to get back behind the batter, that the only thing I knew about pitching was that it was hard to hit.

Quote Originally Posted by RosieRed

That was me.

RBA complained about it, so I decided to find a better one

Ah how that gasoline makes that fire go on longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Turn Off Ads?