Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Survivor Stuff: 10th Cast will be Reality-Show Hosts/RedsZone Fantasy Survivor League

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Survivor Stuff: 10th Cast will be Reality-Show Hosts/RedsZone Fantasy Survivor League

Survivor 10 to feature reality show hosts as contestants

Hot on the heels of announcing the cast for Survivor 9, CBS has
    already started hyping Survivor 10. And this time, it's the reality
    show hosts themselves who'll be the stars.

That's right. For the first time ever, 16 popular reality show hosts
    will compete on Survivor in an effort to outwit, outlast, and outplay
    the others.

"All of America's favorites reality show hosts will compete," said
    CBS executive Greg Polin. "Jeff Probst (Survivor) will be there,
    along with Ryan Seacrest (American Idol), Donald Trump (The
    Apprentice), Tyra Banks (Top Model), Phil Keoghan (Amazing Race),
    Brooke Burns (Dog Eat Dog), and Joe Regan (Fear Factor). The others
    we're keeping secret....for now."

In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Joe Regan and Donald
    Trump explained their reasons for volunteering for the show.

"It's a great chance to compete against your peers," said Regan.
    "Plus I want to prove what a bunch of pansies the previous Survivor
    contestants have been."

"My reasons are simpler," said The Donald. "I want to see Tyra Banks
    and Brooke Burns naked."

Survivor 10 will begin airing in February, just in time for February
    Sweeps.
    I mentioned last spring that I've been running a Fantasy Survivor league at http://www.fantasysurvivor.net for the last few easons. I'm setting up my usual league for friends and I thought I'd offer to set one up for RedsZone folks if there's enough interest. Basically, you're picking who you think is most and least likely to get voted off each week. If you want to play or learn more, here's your invitation!

Unassisted has invited you to participate in a new online game
    called Fantasy Survivor, a game based on the popular television series Survivor shown on CBS. All you need is a web browser and an interest in the Survivor television series and you are ready to go!

Your Tribal Invitation
    Tribe ID: 1379
    Tribe Name: RedsZone

Password
    freel

Signup: Before you can begin using the Fantasy Survivor web site, you are required to create and activate a Fantasy Survivor Logon Account. Click here to create your Fantasy Survivor Logon Account.

here.
    /r/reds

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Survivor Stuff: 10th Cast will be Reality-Show Hosts/RedsZone Fantasy Survivor League

Well, maybe I'll watch after Trump gets the boot. Geez, that guy is such a publicity *****, it's disgusting.
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

Re: Survivor Stuff: 10th Cast will be Reality-Show Hosts/RedsZone Fantasy Survivor League

Tyra Banks AND Brooke Burns! :mhcky21: :notworthy

Turn Off Ads?