Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Who would you start this weekend?

Who would you start this weekend?

My 12 team league runs only 2 RBs and no "utility" player.

I have Stephen Davis who is now out.

My 2 backup running backs are Lamar Gordon and Onterrio Smith. I currently have Smith starting because Moe Williams probably won't play and Smith will get the majority of the snaps and can catch the ball out of the backfield.

The only thing I'm worried about is Minnesota is playing against a pretty good D in Philly, and Gordon is playing my Bengals horrible rush defense.

Portis is my RB1, not that that should really matter.

What would you do?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Who would you start this weekend?

Smith, because Philly's rush defense isn't that good and as a bonus you don't have to pull for a player to do well against your favorite team.

Re: Who would you start this weekend?

I would start Smith as well. The Eagles typically have problems containing smaller backs who can catch the ball out of the backfield. Guys like Tiki Barber always put up some decent numbers against them. Most of the Eagles defensive scheme is aimed at putting pressure on the QB, so Smith should be able to get some yards on screens and dump off passes (if the Eagles blitz is able to get to Culpepper).

Plus, I'm just not sold on Lamar Gordon.

Turn Off Ads?