Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Im speechless

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Im speechless

She's 35? Maybe she can dull the strain of those jackhammers by downing some Jack Daniels.

She should be more worried about the effects of that cigarette she's smoking!

That poor kid.

That poor, deaf, coughing, stunted, low-birth-weight kid.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Why some people shouldnt have kids....
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

What an eedjit.

I still can't get over it when I see a parent smoking around a kid, or worse, when an expectant mother is doing it. I have to stop myself from screaming at them,

"Stoppit! You want your kid to end up like you?"
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Man, that's lo alme if that photo/caption combination wasn't doctored. And sadly, based on experience, I have no reason to believe that is was... :thumbdown

The photo alone is lame of course as it is pretty indisputable what is going on there, but then for her to claim to worry about jackhammer sounds on her unborn child when she is doing that horrible thing to it.... well........ ......
    Last edited by bucksfan; 09-24-2004 at 04:19 PM.
    "I'm virtually free to do whatever I want, but I try to remember so is everybody else..." - Todd Snider

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

IIRC, babies in the womb respond to loud noises a lot more enthusiastically than they do carcinogens.

Let's email our comments to the paper and see if the editor prints them!

karen.trout@roanoke.com
    /r/reds

Ya know, the world has changed a lot for the better in the last century. Protecting people's rights and political correctness has addressed a lot of wrongs in our society.

But sometimes a little old fashioned common sense gets lost in the shuffle. This woman needs a good old fashion ass kicking.

A solid smack in the kisser.

She's endangering the life of her unborn child, and she's yapping about a jackhammer.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Sgtshafer

what a witch

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool
    That poor kid.

That poor, deaf, coughing, stunted, low-birth-weight kid.

The unfair part about this world is her baby probably will end up perfectly healthy, and a mother who has taken care of herself, and her unborn baby will have compliacations.

I've seen it, personally

It's not fair.

Turn Off Ads?