Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds sign Wilson

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Reds sign Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by guernsey
    Oh, M2 likes Gardner and Pauly.

But they won't be ML winners until '07 at the earliest. '05 in the minors; maybe a cup of coffee. '06 learning to pitch in the majors. And maybe winning more games than they lose in '07.
    Good that means we both like two pitchers? I like both of these guys better than any pitcher the Reds had coming through the system in years. I also like What Basham did until he said that the reason he made such big strides was that the Reds completely redid his delivery and you knew him and Doc Hollywood spend plenty of time together. I also like this years draft of pitchers. The top 3 of 4 HS pitchers will be good pitchers. Bailey, Gonzalez, and Valiquette
    Last edited by Redmachine2003; 11-30-2004 at 09:56 PM.

Turn Off Ads?