Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a tattoo?

Re: Do you have a tattoo?

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62
    Very cool, Tommy. I still want to be buds, though. Just sayin'.
    No problem RFS, one can never have enough friends, besides, we're all Reds fans right? All Reds fans are friends of mine!!
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by creek14
    Hey Tommy, where do you teach? Creek jr is very interested in lessons.
    I'll PM you more info, I also posted a link to our schools website with my sig. If you click on the gallery on the left of the home page you can see some pictures of me and my class. So first click on gallery, then go to "feature photos" on the left of that page, then click on "Ohio school". That will bring you to a picture gallery of some photos of myself, my students, and my instructor. The first picture of me is of very poor quality, but the rest are okay. And please excuse the way I look in the first few as I had just taken by Black Sash test and was a tiny bit fatigued, to say the least . The ones at the bottom of the page are a bit more recent.
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan
    Thanks, Glen Scott was actually who I was considering.
    You won't be disappointed, they do good work.

I just wanted to revisit this thread, because now that I've turned 30, my views on this have changed somewhat.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I just wanted to revisit this thread, because now that I've turned 30, my views on this have changed somewhat.
    I assume you didn't wind up getting one then?
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30 View Post
    I assume you didn't wind up getting one then?
    No, I have not. And thank God, because I'm not with the girl I was when I created this thread.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

A tattoo is something that you should only get because YOU want it. A lot of thought needs to be put in them before you actually do it. As I stated previously, I have two and love them both. I still want more, but haven't decided what to get. Every now and then, my grandma would doodle with a pen and draw some pictures for me. I kept a lot of them and was thinking about having one of them put on me as kind of a memorial to her.

I haven't gone back through the entire thread, but if it hasn't been mentioned yet, you should check out the show Miami Ink. It's a great show about people that go into a shop and get tattoos. It gives them a chance to tell the story behind the tat they're getting and shows the process. It's one of my favorite shows. I absolutely love Kat (one of the artists) and would love to have her do a tat for me. She does a lot of portraits and religious work in black and grey.

My body is like a work of art. Would anyone spray paint over the Mona Lisa?

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

I do not...they look good on other people though.

Reading through this thread, it's funny people got offended over "tramp stamp." That term has become almost accepted nomenclature at this point. I hear it all the time.

The best line about those tattoos in that lower back area is in Wedding Crashers: "Dude, it's a bulls-eye."

I got one this last Fall on my arm. It's a family thing so I have no worry about it aging gracefully with me.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Reading through this thread, it's funny people got offended over "tramp stamp." That term has become almost accepted nomenclature at this point. I hear it all the time.
    Accepted by whom? Common nomenclature among whom? I've never heard it before.

I'm not fond of branding in any form, particularly with a term that goes back to a severe double standard between the sexual behavior of men and women. Guess I don't have a sense of humor.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

I'd probably end up putting something stupid on myself.

http://www.hanzismatter.com/2004/12/...ps-me-out.html
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

I have one. It's clear.

Since this thread was started, I've gotten three more tattoos. Total of four now. Fifth one to come soon. Probably more after that.

Turn Off Ads?