Turn Off Ads?

Thread: "Leon" from an unlikely source

"Leon" from an unlikely source

Shaun Alexander. This is on missing the rushing title by 1 yard and not being happy about it because Holmgren called a QB sneak towards the end of the game:

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8063625

We were going to win anyway," Alexander said after Sunday's game. "We were on the freakin' goal line, and I got stabbed in the back."
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Re: "Leon" from an unlikely source

Cedric Benson's quote before the Oklahoma/Texas game this year still tops that one.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19
    Cedric Benson's quote before the Oklahoma/Texas game this year still tops that one.
    I must have missed that one.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Cruisin' for trouble

Here's the link I found:

http://www.fanblogs.com/big12/archives/001561.php

Texas Heisman hopeful RB Cedric Benson made no bones about it last night to ESPN's GameNight radio program - he would rather win the Heisman than beat Oklahoma.

"If I could win the game entirely by myself – both offense and defense, punt returns, kickoffs, kicking field goals, do everything – then I'd take the win over OU," Benson said. "But for me personally, the hard work I've been through, growing up as a kid and the dream I've had, I'd love nothing more than to win the Heisman."

Oh, I see, Ced. If you get all the glory, then great. Otherwise, screw it. Right.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Everything's bigger in Texas... including egos. I can say that, since I live here.
    /r/reds

Team Puffy Leadoff Hitter CbusRed's Avatar

Cedric Benson.... What a dissapointment, and after reading this... a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted
    Everything's bigger in Texas... including egos. I can say that, since I live here.
    I heard this riddle as a kid.

"What's the smallest thing in the world?"

A Texan with the crap kicked out of him.

Turn Off Ads?