Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Orange Bowl

Re: Orange Bowl

What kind of deal with the Devil did Ashlee make? It has to be something historic.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Yeah, she's bad. REAL bad. And she looks like she's passing a stone when singing.

I heard the boos.

I love it the crowd boos after Ashlee Simpson finishes

Quote Originally Posted by MWM
    Thes half-time shows are atrocious.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by CbusRed
    Plus, Auburn was penalized in the end for not having a High pre-season ranking.... What a joke. Polls should not come out until after week 8.
    The BCS standings don't come out till about week 6 or 7 so that's no excuse why Auburn didn't finish 1st or 2nd. You can't stop people from thinking who are the best teams in the country. Somebody is going to put out their Top 10 or 20 whether it be ESPN or Brent Musburger or the NY Times. It's an imperfect system. Always has been, always will be. The long and short of it is that you can only have two teams playing each other for a championship any way you slice it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

lots of boos. Great stuff. I could have been mistaken, but I swear I heard a little of that as well when they announced her name, but I wasn't listening close.

My wife just walked into the room laughing and asked if they were booing.

Made my day.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

How does Ashlee Simpson even have a career?

Wait, her sister.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19
    Yeah, she's bad. REAL bad. And she looks like she's passing a stone when singing.
    I can see now why she lip synchs.

She's very fortunate she's the sister of a very good singer who is very well endowed. If she were an only child the only place she'd be singing would be in the shower and maybe at church.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Most boos ever
    "You're drunk again. No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking."
    Peter Griffin

She didn't lip synch. She didn't hit a single note either.

That was painful.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Team Puffy Leadoff Hitter CbusRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    The BCS standings don't come out till about week 6 or 7 so that's no excuse why Auburn didn't finish 1st or 2nd. You can't stop people from thinking who are the best teams in the country. Somebody is going to put out their Top 10 or 20 whether it be ESPN or Brent Musburger or the NY Times. It's an imperfect system. Always has been, always will be. The long and short of it is that you can only have two teams playing each other for a championship any way you slice it.
    Yes, but the human polls are included in the BCS formula. I think there is quite a bit of bias in the human polls based on previous weeks polls. plus, look at Ohio State being ranked #8 in the pre-season, and by week 8, it was clear they didnt even belong in the top 25, but the whole time, they were taking up a poll spot from a team that deserved to be there. Auburn clearly played the toughest schedule, but the "experts" didnt think they were good in the beginning of the season, so they didnt get the head start that OU and USC did.

OK, we need to stop slamming Ashlee for lip synching. In fact, from now on, we should encourage it.

It's not Ashlee's fault she suffers from strong acid reflux...

Turn Off Ads?