Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MVP Baseball 2005

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Re: MVP Baseball 2005

Quote Originally Posted by RedsFan75
    I think Take 2 is the company that brought us ESPN NFL 2k5, ESPN NBA, ESPN College Hoops, ESPN NHL....
    The ESPN games were developed by Sega Sports.

2. Turn Off Ads?

That's news to the folks at Take 2:

http://www.take2games.com/index.php?...s&genre=Sports

It looks like they developed the NFL 2K5 and NHL 2K5 games, not to mention the legendary 'Action Bass' and 'Big Bass Fishing' games. However, it does look like 2006 will be their first entry into the baseball genre. Given the previous success of their 'outlaw' sports series, I suspect Anna Benson and Morganna the Kissing Bandit will play a large part in their baseball entry.

If their games include base coaches, fans, and back-up catchers' hats, road games to chicago should be mighty exciting.

Makes all the routine posts.

Sega was the original producers of the NHL, NBA, NFL and MLB games that ESPN started. They used Visual Concepts as the developers. VC was purchased by Take 2 and Take 2 began producint all the ESPN titles for Sega. Sega is still the producer's but Take 2 handles the development side.

Does anyone know what stats to use to create some classic Reds players for MVP 2005?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Check out www.fanfaregames.com They have several CAP's there. . featuring the 76 Reds of
    Bench, Johnny
    Perez, Tony
    Rose, Pete
    Concepcion, Dave
    Geronimo, Cesar
    Griffey Sr, Ken
    Foster, George
    Driessen, Dan
    Flynn, Doug
    Nolan, Gary
    Billingham, Jack
    Zachry, Pat