2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ladies and gentleman, your Democratic congressmen and women

Quote Originally Posted by CbusRed
    RBA...

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30910

Its allready been discussed.
    Yeah, but it fits in here.

Yup, a 129 vote margin that flipped the results previously reported. It fits. Keep diverting attention from the original article; it still won't change that the hierarchy of the Democratic party is responsible for this divisiveness and rhetoric that is poisoning this nation.
    "You're drunk again. No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking."
    Peter Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by KYRedsFan
    Yup, a 129 vote margin that flipped the results previously reported. It fits. Keep diverting attention from the original article; it still won't change that the hierarchy of the Democratic party is responsible for this divisiveness and rhetoric that is poisoning this nation.

I think you Republican need to look in a mirror. Not investigating the voter fraud in the 2004 election will further devide us.

How does wanting fair elections divide us?

Quote Originally Posted by RedBloodedAmerican
    I think you Republican need to look in a mirror. Not investigating the voter fraud in the 2004 election will further devide us.
    Ohio has been investigated since the day after the election, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! The only evidence is about as credible as any testimony on this site. You have nothing, as do any in Congress discussing this matter. It's petty, divisive, and calling it any less is illogical. Where is any credible evidence for bringing this up on the floor of the United States Congress? Jesse Jackson et al have been there for months, and they've got nothing. Suddenly these partisan officials make headlines, then rouse up the left who again can say, "He's not legitimate." GET OVER IT, AGAIN.
    "You're drunk again. No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking."
    Peter Griffin

For a Level Playing Field

How does wanting fair elections divide us?
    If that is what you think Rep. Conyers and Sen. Boxer are really concerned with, then there is no sense in us discussing it. And it may also mean that you are unaware of Mr. Conyers and Ms. Boxer... their activities in the last 10-15 years in Congress.

One more thing.... was Ohio the only state with lines and such? Or is it the best state (most controversial state) for rabble-rousers to pick? I have voted in Ohio every time since I was 18 years old and I have never had a problem. But what do I know? I only live here (unlike Boxer & Conyers.. & Jesse).

I'm glad there was a public debate despite the Republicans attempts to suppress it. And what did it change? Not really much, but maybe it's gets people thinking.

Team Puffy Leadoff Hitter CbusRed's Avatar

Well apparently, It didnt really get anyone thinking, because the senate just voted 74-1 to reject the challenge.

the 1? Sen. Boxer.

:MandJ:

Well apparently, It didnt really get anyone thinking, because the senate just voted 74-1 to reject the challenge.

the 1? Sen. Boxer.

:MandJ:
    It wasn't about the vote. But claim victory, if you must.

It wasn't about the vote. But claim victory, if you must.
    What was it about? Obstructing process and being counter-productive as a final jab at the republicans before they take over for another 4 years? IF thats the case then we have some members of congress that simply need to grow up.

Its hilarious to watch CSPAN and listen to these liberals call in and insist that John Kerry won this election.

Its hilarious to watch CSPAN and listen to these liberals call in and insist that John Kerry won this election.
    Air America is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed
    Air America is better.
    Trust me, I know.. when Im having a bad day, I just flip on air america and laugh my behind off for a couple hours. :MandJ:

What was it about? Obstructing process and being counter-productive as a final jab at the republicans before they take over for another 4 years? IF thats the case then we have some members of congress that simply need to grow up.

If you don't like what are founding fathers put in our constitution, well maybe you should consider moving to Iraq where they are free from our silly rules.

Has RBA transformed into an inbred redneck fundamentalist yokel?

I thought those were the only folks allowed to use the 'love it or leave it' argument.

Turn Off Ads?