Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Police Cite A Dead Man???????

Police Cite A Dead Man???????

I wanted some of you guys to read this and see if you're drawing the same inference that I am. It says that the man who later died, was also at fault and cited. How do you give a ticket to a dead man????

Man Dies After Trying To Cross Street
    Pedestrian Struck Twice By Vehicles

UPDATED: 3:02 PM EST January 7, 2005

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Police said that a man who was struck by a car while trying to cross Sullivant Avenue Wednesday evening died from injuries suffered in the collision.

Robert J. Frazier, 28, of Columbus, was classified as brain dead and was pronounced dead at Mount Carmel West Hospital on Thursday afternoon, police said.

According to police, Frazier was trying to cross Sullivant Avenue, just east of Derrer Road, when a vehicle heading west struck him. Frazier landed in the eastbound lanes where an eastbound vehicle was unable to avoid striking him again.

Police said that Frazier was at fault and was issued a citation immediately after the accident.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Police Cite A Dead Man???????

he hadn't died yet when cited. when i worked at the graveyard in Piqua, we were told that if we were hit by a car, the police would cite us wheather we lived through it or not. yes, the will cite you even if you're killed instantly here.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

I don't know this for sure, but I think that some insurance companies require a citation if they are going to pay for a claim.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by dman
    How do you give a ticket to a dead man????
    you do it after he finishes voting.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Turn Off Ads?