Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If you voted for Bush, you are a fascist hick

Re: If you voted for Bush, you are a fascist hick

Nice change of words there GAC, I would have backed up and hit the edit button too.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Time is the Revelator.

Heated laughter. Heated laughter.

C'mon. Laugh. This thread is a joke.

RF, we all know it was the article title by now, but I guess next time, to prevent such outcomes, put the title in parenthesis with the authors name, and/or with a question mark if that's not your words. I guess it'll make it easier on you. I for one only attempt to debate something on these forums when I truly care about the message or the attack or the whatever it shall be. That's why I rarely jump in. They all head the same direction and rarely do they bring up anything new or interesting. Y'know? I like reading the discussions though.

I love T-shirt hell. Wouldn't actually have the guts to wear 99% of their clothing, but it's great stuff.

I am a fascist hick who's boss is Donald Rumsfeld :buttkick:
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

but I guess next time, to prevent such outcomes, put the title in parenthesis with the authors name, and/or with a question mark if that's not your words.
    Or don't do it..... and just maybe someone will actually read the article and attack the article instead of the guy who posted the article?

That probably would be too much to ask though.

Too bad it's not just a Sabr vs Traditionalist argument, then we could blame poorly behaved Sabr guys for the misunderstanding. :mhcky21:

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful
    Sometime you're a parody of yourself, do you know that?

The name of the article I posted was the name of the thread. Congratulations on proving my point.
    And what point would that be RF? That we are all fascists?

Do you even know what a fascist is? Obviously not.

A representive democracy, where the people vote, is not a fascist state just because you or whoever don't like the outcome.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Nice change of words there GAC, I would have backed up and hit the edit button too.
    That was not the reason I edited it. But I do believe you're a communist though.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Anybody who even remotely claims that Red States are fascists are simply trying way too hard to get their article/thread some attention. That or they are simply ignorant to what fascism is.

Why don't you guys just drive over to RF's house and take his PC away.

That might make you feel better. :

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    And what point would that be RF? That we are all fascists?
    No GAC. My point was that the name of the article I posted was the same as the name of my post.

Therefore you were wrong when you wrote that the article I posted did not use the word fascist.

That was my point.

How that wasn't obvious, I really don't know, but there you go.

No GAC. My point was that the name of the article I posted was the same as the name of my post.

Therefore you were wrong when you wrote that the article I posted did not use the word fascist.

That was my point.

How that wasn't obvious, I really don't know, but there you go.
    Fine. I'll give you that.But you still haven't answered my contention that you somehow feel that I, and a majority of others in this country, who voted for Bush, are somehow fascists??

You have no idea what a fascist is if you advocate or believe this. And after reading the article, and seeing what this author stated.... he doesn't either when I see some of the wild-eyed assertions he makes therein.

He no more understands conservativism, and especialy people of faith, then progressives like you do. But since you lost this current election, you fighting/struggling to find some sort of answer that will help you figure this whole thing out.

So if calling everyone who supports Bush "fascist" makes you feel better, then I dont want to rain on your parade Alice.

I don't think conservatives understand conservatism. As you know the Bush Administration and the Republican controlled congress has run up the hugest debts in American History. But I'm sure you are going to tell us how it's the Democrats who did it.

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed
    Discuss

I believe "fascist hick" is the politically incorrect term. The euphemism I saw following the election was "coalition between the greedy and the ill-informed."
    Stick to your guns.

I don't think conservatives understand conservatism.
    So, so true.

Retired

Fascist hick, checking in.

Turn Off Ads?