Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: If you voted for Bush, you are a fascist hick

tom browning

Re: If you voted for Bush, you are a fascist hick

Ok, I know I said I wasnt going to post in this thread but I am going to clairfy that one thing.

I dont base my vote one an ideology or personal belief. I base my vote on Economic reasons, immigration reasons, labor issues, foreign diplomacy, less governmental interference in mine OR anyone elses lives, ability to handle a crisis, social security, health care. All issues that Bush just sucks on.

THATS what you SHOULD have based your vote on, and if you didnt, your a fool. Its also why we have that crooked moron in office again. Cause we have alot of fools in this country.

What the religious right doesnt realise is, they are worrying about OTHERS lives. Well first they come for me, then they come for them, and then they come for you. Something to keep in mind the next time you throw away your vote. Cause govt inteference in our lives is a BAD thing.

I dont force my beliefs into your homes, schools, govt business. So dont try and force yours into mine. Most liberal issues are not forced on anybody. How does a gay couple getting married interfere with your life? In what way do the so called issues interfere with you? Why does god have to be in our schools or courts when it should be in your homes and churches instead ? Why cant we have prayers and statues to Satan :mhcky21: held in schools and courts as well ?

I dont see the Buddhist running around trying to cram Buddha down our throats and erect statues everywhere. I dont see the Jews running around trying to place torahs on the courtroom walls. Why cant we acknowledge Durga in the pledge? Why do we even have a pledge which amounts to forced patriotism?

I have ZERO respect for anyone who would impose their religious belief onto others. Especially in the form of laws.

In god we trust didnt appear on US currency until 1864. Almost a 100 years AFTER the founding of this country. And only because an idiot was in charge of the Treasury at the time. One who decided to cater to the religious right.

The religious right is becoming just like the Nazi party. An oppressive force of ideology imposed upon people. Voting out of fear rather then the issues. They are dangerous in reality. I worry if this country goes into a depression, we might not see the Nazi party come again, straight out of the religious right. Afterall, thats exactly where the Neo Nazis currently are. Think about it.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    For a Level Playing Field

Quote Originally Posted by tom browning
    The religious right is becoming just like the Nazi party. An oppressive force of ideology imposed upon people. Voting out of fear rather then the issues. They are dangerous in reality. I worry if this country goes into a depression, we might not see the Nazi party come again, straight out of the religious right. Afterall, thats exactly where the Neo Nazis currently are. Think about it.
    You like to call people idiots. Must be an expert in idiocy? I doubt that is a shock to too many people who read your extremist views. Your leftist extremism is every bit as bad as those who are right-leaning extremists in your world. Guess that makes you an a hypocrite.

Never did tell us why Sen. Kerry would have been a good choice. Just Bush hatred. Michael Moore like. You know... the guy who helped your side lose. Would you think a person is an an idiot to vote for someone b/c they SIMPLY do not like the other choice?

Now we think the Repubs will be the next Nazi party. Nice! Only an idiot wouldn't see your view, right? Of course reasonable thinking people (even some of those who do not like Pres. Bush) see that you are an extremist with certain paranoid behaviors. And your hatred for religion is as bad as any Nazi's hatred for anything. Hate is hate regardless of who/what is hated. You definitely show hatred in your posts here. Hate comes in all shapes and sizes. The Nazis hate certain religions and races, you hate religion and Republicans. No difference in my opinion. Nazis call those they hate names. You call those you hate idiots.

Try not to be so scared of religion or religious people. Despite your labeling, most of them are good. I am not overly-religious, but I am also not an idiot. Funny thing... most normal-thinking (key... normal-thinking!) people would read your post and know who the real idiot is. Go figure. Be sure to stay locked inside on Sundays... all those religious Nazis are out-and-about. They might apprehend you and your family (if you have one) and put you in a concentration camp. I hear there is a secret camp just east of Lebanon, OH. Be careful!!

Quote Originally Posted by tom browning
    Im gonna make this my last post because I want to keep my posts here limited to baseball and really dont feel like people basing my baseball opinions on politics.

With that let me say, ANYONE who votes in the Presidential election and places their vote for pure moral or religious reasons, is a moron. Only an idiot would elect the President of the United States based on wtf their church tells them. I could give a crap less if we had a gay drunken transvestite monkey as president, as long as he can do the job and not run the country into the ground like the criminal, drunken, drug addict, lying, draft dodging, thieving monkey we have in office now.

Btw, the Bush familys sins makes Clinton look like a piker.

Leave the preaching in the church and the home. Where it belongs.

:thatrocks
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Hmm. Well, I think this thread has pretty much served its purpose, which is to say that it served no purpose at all.

Round 42,855 is over, and the score is still tied nothing-nothing. Bring on the Card Girls.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Turn Off Ads?