Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Fatburger!!!

Fatburger!!!

I see where Willie Anderson of the Bengals is the owner of the (impending?) Fatburger franchise in Cincinnati.

I stay away from 'fast food' but this is one place that I can't resist. Hopefully, the Cincinnati stores will stay true to the originals that still exsist in the L.A/O.C. area. I think you'll love them.

Rem

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Retired

Re: Fatburger!!!

Excellent, now all we need is an In & Out in Cincy and I'll be set.

R4L: done both but thought Fatburger far better. Just one caveat there, however. They have to be willing to do your burger rare, medium rare, etc. Without that, it's still good but not what I'm enamored with.

Rem

Future Reds All Star

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life
    Excellent, now all we need is an In & Out in Cincy and I'll be set.
    In & Out has to be one of the best fast food burgers I have ever had!! Would love to seee one in the area

TM: IMO, (and I've had them both) Fatburger makes I&O a very distant contender. I hope you get a chance to compare both.

It seems to me that I&O had plans for expansion into other regions until the President of the company was killed in a plane crash a few years ago. At the time his daugher was about 21 and she took over the company so they have been in sort of a 'quite mode' while she assimilates the job. A traggic story to be sure but, from what I've read, this young woman has shown the ability to take on the mantle, it's just the time of the learning curve.

Rem

For a Level Playing Field

"Fatburger" and "In & Out"... learn something new everyday. I had never heard of these places. I Googled them up and there they were.

I thought, "Man, using the word Fat in the name of a fastfood joint in today's society is a deathwish." I read on their site where the term Fat comes from the 1950's when Fat meant that you had done something right. Their burgers are actually made from "lean meat" (as they put it).

Bring them here! Burger King and McDonald's are no longer "Fat" IMO. White Castle? I don't drink booze anymore, so there is no need for the 2:30 am drive-thru thingie.

Oh man, I love Fatburger.

I love the name too. Not "Garden burger".... not "Healthy burger".... we're freakin' FATBURGER Jimmy... get used to it!!!!

Best shakes, best onion rings, best fries, best burgers you'll ever taste at a fast food place.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by RedFanAlways1966
    "Fatburger" and "In & Out"... learn something new everyday. I had never heard of these places. I Googled them up and there they were.

I thought, "Man, using the word Fat in the name of a fastfood joint in today's society is a deathwish." I read on their site where the term Fat comes from the 1950's when Fat meant that you had done something right. Their burgers are actually made from "lean meat" (as they put it).

Bring them here! Burger King and McDonald's are no longer "Fat" IMO. White Castle? I don't drink booze anymore, so there is no need for the 2:30 am drive-thru thingie.

Have you ventured over my way lately 66? Fudruckers and Red Robin both have pretty good burgers. Not fast food, but we all need to slow down sometime.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

In and Out Burger is pretty good, no doubt, but pales in comparison to the mighty Fatburger.

In and Out is where the Dude and his buddies went in The Big Lebowski after they beat up the Corvette.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Retired

Where are they supposed to be building the Fatburger in Cincy?

For a Level Playing Field

Quote Originally Posted by creek14
    Have you ventured over my way lately 66? Fudruckers and Red Robin both have pretty good burgers. Not fast food, but we all need to slow down sometime.
    No, creek! I tend to think that everything for lunch is west of me in Kettering. I forget that the Fairfield Rd. area is only a hop-skip-n-jump away and would be good for lunch. I need to head that way. Today sounds like a good day to start!

You can always go for the 6 lb. burger...

http://www.snopes.com/photos/commercials/bigburger.asp
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Great! I'm looking forward to this then. I've heard alot about Fat Burger. I'm not a fast food person, but I do love a good burger.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

My, that is tasty burger.
    /Jules Winnfield

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

I've never had the pleasure of eating at a Fatburgers, but this is BY FAR the best fast food burger I've ever had. http://www.fiveguys.com/ My mouth is watering just thinking about it...gotta go!

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Turn Off Ads?