Turn Off Ads?

Thread: For Puffy: Which South Park character would you be?

For Puffy: Which South Park character would you be?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: For Puffy: Which South Park character would you be?

You are most like Cartman. You love to brag on your friends. You are a real fat ass. And You love your cheesy Puffs. And loves T.V. and your moms a *****.

You are most like Stan. Stan is the kewl guy on the show. He always breaks<br>up the fights. And first to notice that they killed kenny. Yet he still threws up over wendy.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

You are most like Stan. Stan is the kewl guy on the show. He always breaks up the fights. And first to notice that they killed kenny. Yet he still threws up over wendy.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

You are most like Stan. Stan is the kewl guy on the show. He always breaks up the fights. And first to notice that they killed kenny. Yet he still threws up over wendy.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

You are most like Kyle. Your Moms a Big Fat (you know what). You always try to except Cartmans apologies. You love to call him fat ass. And You always say You Bastard when Kenny Dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Damn. Puffy was right. I'm Kyle.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Sinister Urge

You are most like Cartman. You love to brag on your friends. You are a real fat ass. And You love your cheesy Puffs. And loves T.V. and your moms a *****.

too easy of a quiz. Im Cartman.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

bomarl1969

YES I LOVE IT!!!! :gac:

You are most like Cartman. You love to brag on your friends. You are a real fat ass. And You love your cheesy Puffs. And loves T.V. and your moms a *****

I'm actually a lot like Terrance, and maybe a little bit like Philip, but they were not options.

Turn Off Ads?