Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Elvis Presley may be alive and well

Elvis Presley may be alive and well

Well, okay, I don't buy it, either. But British bookmakers are offering 1000:1 odds that he will turn up alive. To bet on this would seem foolhardy to say the least, but imagine how excited you would be to have your bet placed and then see the King of Rock and Roll show up in a Barbara Walters interview!

How shocked would you be to find out that he has been working at a Waffle House just off the interstate in Laramie, Wyoming for the past twenty years? Wouldn't that be something?

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Elvis Presley may be alive and well

Have you ever seen Bubba Ho-Tep?

Elvis is in a nursing home, with JFK, fighting the undead.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

At what point will people stop believing Elvis is alive? I mean, eventually he would have to die from natural causes, right? Barring cryogenics, of course. Oh, I guess that kind of answers the question, doesn't it?
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

We had this conversation at the dinner table about Hitler. My youngest is learning about WW II. She asked me if I thought he was still alive.

We talk about really fun stuff.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

He's dead, let's accept it
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    He's dead, let's accept it
    Didn't you hear Tommy Lee Jones In "Men In Black"-Elvis isn't dead-He went home!
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Turn Off Ads?