Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Tom Brady sues GM

Tom Brady sues GM

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...fe_cadillac_dc

Patriots Quarterback Sues Over Cadillac Playoff Ad

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - New England Patriots (news) quarterback Tom Brady (news) has sued General Motors Inc. for $2 million, saying the carmaker ran ads he made under an expired contract to promote its Cadillac brand.

Brady, who last weekend led his National Football League team to their third Super Bowl berth in four years, claims in his lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior Court that GM ran newspaper ads in Texas and Boston featuring him for a month after his contract had expired Jan. 1, 2004.

In the suit, filed on Monday, Brady said GM could not resist riding his fame as most valuable player of the 2002 and 2004 Super Bowls to plug its luxury cars after he twice refused to renew a 2003 promotional contract.

GM officials could not immediately be reached for comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Team Puffy Leadoff Hitter CbusRed's Avatar

Re: Tom Brady sues GM

He should be honored that anyone would voluntarily put his ugly mug on TV. Im convinced he doesnt have bottom teeth.
    :MandJ:

Reading the headline, I couldn't figure out why Brady would sue the Patriot's general manager. Seemed not conducive to long-term employmnet.

Then I read the article. Consternation turned to elucidation. The mist parted.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker
    Reading the headline, I couldn't figure out why Brady would sue the Patriot's general manager. Seemed not conducive to long-term employmnet.

Then I read the article. Consternation turned to elucidation. The mist parted.
    Good - I'm not the only one who thought that.

Quote Originally Posted by CbusRed
    He should be honored that anyone would voluntarily put his ugly mug on TV. Im convinced he doesnt have bottom teeth.
    :MandJ:
    Ugly mug? You're jesting, right?
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Mr. No-bottom-teeth himself. (which strangely enough the picture does nothing to diminish the rumor...and I bet Jim Coombs has bottom teeth.)
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    Ugly mug? You're jesting, right?
    I'm sure if he went to tOSU, Cbus would think he is much better looking and maybe even let him borrow some of his lavender floral bodywash.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Tom Brady wishes he looked as good as me.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Alot of people have "no bottom teeth syndrome" when they smile. I'd be more turned off if they had no upper teeth!

No bottom tooth smile or not, Mr. Brady is mighty fine.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    Alot of people have "no bottom teeth syndrome" when they smile. I'd be more turned off if they had no upper teeth!

No bottom tooth smile or not, Mr. Brady is mighty fine.
    It's caused by an overbite, and it also causes one eating a hogey to eat the top of the sub bun at a faster rate than the bottom of the sub bun. It took me years to figure that out, I just thought the dentist was trying to sell unnecessary braces.

So........me and Tom Brady, running mates with no bottom teeth when they smile....I do try to keep select company.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Turn Off Ads?