Go Gators!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Re: Are you spoiled?

I got a 35

A Little to the Left Redsfaithful's Avatar

29 here.
    We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
    --Oscar Wilde

What does this mean? You are spoiled, but not to the extreme. You definitely have had a helping hand for most of your life. Mostly, this is a good thing (especially for you). But come a hard time, you could find yourself unable to deal with the situation yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by CougarQuest
    Hey, seems to me that anyone that has a message that reads, "You seem to be extensively spoiled. You are spoiled, spoiled, spoiled, you brat!" should buy something nice for those people that have a message that reads, "Spoiled is not even in your dictionary. We feel sorry that you have lived such a deprived life."
    I may be spoiled, but I'm always doing things for other people... Buying them surprises or sending them cards... I'll be happy to buy anyone here something nice!!
    BARRY LARKIN
    "You made me hope for something better
    And made me reach for something more"

"Love is doing all the little things that don't show up in the box score."

What does this mean? Spoiled is not even in your dictionary. We feel sorry that you have lived such a deprived life. Do yourself a favor and buy something for yourself, RIGHT NOW! Don't delay!

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Barry11
    I'll be happy to buy anyone here something nice!!

Spoil me, SB! I'm deprived (and a little depraved).

Oh .... and I could use a small SUV to transport the boat. (Just a small one).

Glenn Braggs

What does this mean? You seem to be a little spoiled. It would not hurt you to buy something for yourself, just so that you could spoil yourself. Feel proud of the fact that you got yourself where you are by mostly your own effort (even if it is a cardboard box!).

Overall, you scored as follows:

57% are more spoiled,
    4% are just as spoiled, and
    39% are more deprived than you!

The average score is 34

Your Score:

What does this mean? You seem to be a little spoiled. It would not hurt you to buy something for yourself, just so that you could spoil yourself. Feel proud of the fact that you got yourself where you are by mostly your own effort (even if it is a cardboard box!).

25 And i just bought a new computer, widescreen TV, anda cell phone.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

25 for me.

Pay attention to the open sky

Your Score:

What does this mean?
    You are spoiled, but not to the extreme. You definitely have had a helping hand for most of your life. Mostly, this is a good thing (especially for you). But come a hard time, you could find yourself unable to deal with the situation yourself.

34% are more spoiled,
    4% are just as spoiled, and
    62% are more deprived than you!

The average score is:

Makes all the routine posts.

I feel oddly good about this score:

Your Score:

Sabermetrics is this: A batter's goal is to extend the inning. Extend enough innings and you're going to score runs. Extend more innings than your opponent and you're going to score more runs than him.

Forget the rain. It's never an official game until the Reds piss away a run between third base and home plate. - Bluegrass Redleg

Your Score Summary

Your Score:

What does this mean? You are spoiled, but not to the extreme. You definitely have had a helping hand for most of your life. Mostly, this is a good thing (especially for you). But come a hard time, you could find yourself unable to deal with the situation yourself.

17% are more spoiled,
    2% are just as spoiled, and
    81% are more deprived than you!

The average score is:
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Your Score Summary

Your Score:

What does this mean? Spoiled is not even in your dictionary. We feel sorry that you have lived such a deprived life. Do yourself a favor and buy something for yourself, RIGHT NOW! Don't delay!
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Turn Off Ads?