Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you spoiled?

Are you spoiled?

http://www.wxplotter.com/ft_spoiled.php

Your Score Summary

Your Score:

What does this mean? You are not happy unless you are eating Golden McNuggets! You seem to be extensively spoiled. We are happy for you! We can only wish that someone has given us almost everything we wanted. You are spoiled, spoiled, spoiled, you brat!

Overall, you scored as follows:

6% are more spoiled,
    1% are just as spoiled, and
    93% are more deprived than you!

The average score is:

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Are you spoiled?

What does this mean? You seem to be a little spoiled. It would not hurt you to buy something for yourself, just so that you could spoil yourself. Feel proud of the fact that you got yourself where you are by mostly your own effort (even if it is a cardboard box!).
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Your Score:

What does this mean? Spoiled is not even in your dictionary. We feel sorry that you have lived such a deprived life. Do yourself a favor and buy something for yourself, RIGHT NOW! Don't delay!

91% are more spoiled,
    2% are just as spoiled, and
    7% are more deprived than you!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

What does this mean? You seem to be a little spoiled. It would not hurt you to buy something for yourself, just so that you could spoil yourself. Feel proud of the fact that you got yourself where you are by mostly your own effort (even if it is a cardboard box!)
    School's out. What did you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by pedro

What does this mean? You seem to be a little spoiled. It would not hurt you to buy something for yourself, just so that you could spoil yourself. Feel proud of the fact that you got yourself where you are by mostly your own effort (even if it is a cardboard box!)
    Bwahahhahaha I got a 35.

I got your stuff before you were around and now it's in my score.

Team Puffy Leadoff Hitter CbusRed's Avatar

Your Score:

What does this mean? You are spoiled, but not to the extreme. You definitely have had a helping hand for most of your life. Mostly, this is a good thing (especially for you). But come a hard time, you could find yourself unable to deal with the situation yourself.

24% are more spoiled,
    3% are just as spoiled, and
    73% are more deprived than you!

The average score is:

Oh my goodness.... I am such a brat!! :

Your Score:

What does this mean? You are not happy unless you are eating Golden McNuggets! You seem to be extensively spoiled. We are happy for you! We can only wish that someone has given us almost everything we wanted. You are spoiled, spoiled, spoiled, you brat!

2% are more spoiled,
    0% are just as spoiled, and
    98% are more deprived than you!
    BARRY LARKIN
    "You made me hope for something better
    And made me reach for something more"

"Love is doing all the little things that don't show up in the box score."

Retired

Don't worry, I scored a 61.

Your Score:50

:mhcky21:

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

How comw I'm always at one extreme or the other on these tests?
    I think it's rigged. :

Your Score Summary

Your Score:

What does this mean? Spoiled is not even in your dictionary. We feel sorry that you have lived such a deprived life. Do yourself a favor and buy something for yourself, RIGHT NOW! Don't delay!

97% are more spoiled,
    1% are just as spoiled, and
    2% are more deprived than you!

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Man, I got an 11.. I guess I've had a rough life.. Didn't get me any sympathy from my wife though. and I did answer truthfully.

Hey, seems to me that anyone that has a message that reads, "You seem to be extensively spoiled. You are spoiled, spoiled, spoiled, you brat!" should buy something nice for those people that have a message that reads, "Spoiled is not even in your dictionary. We feel sorry that you have lived such a deprived life."
    Last edited by CougarQuest; 01-25-2005 at 11:13 PM.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

What does this mean? You seem to be a little spoiled. It would not hurt you to buy something for yourself, just so that you could spoil yourself. Feel proud of the fact that you got yourself where you are by mostly your own effort (even if it is a cardboard box!).
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Your Score:

What does this mean? You are spoiled, but not to the extreme. You definitely have had a helping hand for most of your life. Mostly, this is a good thing (especially for you). But come a hard time, you could find yourself unable to deal with the situation yourself.
    Go Gators!

Your Score:

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Turn Off Ads?