Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Put Up Or Shut Up.

Re: Put Up Or Shut Up.

Congradulations to RFS62, the one person, other than myself, who picked New England by 3.

2. Turn Off Ads?

It's a burden.

:RedinDC:
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62
    It's a burden.

:RedinDC:
    Are we getting enough respect here? Wouldn't some kind of award be appropriate?

Congrats, guys. Krono handles the awards around here.

I was actually glad I was wrong.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I really expected New England to blow out the Eagles. I was surprised the game was as tight as it was. I didn't think either team played all that well.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

I thought McNabb would keep it close, but he was terrible and i'm really disappointed in the way he played. Owens really stepped up though. i didn't think the game was as close as the final score.

I have never liked Terrell Owens. As the saying goes, I prefer players who, when they score a TD, "act as if they have been in the endzone before." That said, I was hugely impressed by Owens last night. He showed great courage and desire, playing a terrific game despite his recent surgery.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

I was disappointed with that last drive specifially... Seemed like the Eagles had given up. There was still a min on the clock and only down by 3, and they took so much time....

I'm really surprised by that.

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaman
    Congradulations to RFS62, the one person, other than myself, who picked New England by 3.
    How about Stewie who got the score exactly, but just got the teams backward.

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBaron
    I have never liked Terrell Owens. As the saying goes, I prefer players who, when they score a TD, "act as if they have been in the endzone before." That said, I was hugely impressed by Owens last night. He showed great courage and desire, playing a terrific game despite his recent surgery.

My feelings exactly.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by WebScorpion
    How about Stewie who got the score exactly, but just got the teams backward.
    A great feat. Did his bookie pay off?

Turn Off Ads?