Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Congrats to the NFL...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Congrats to the NFL...

On, again, showing why it is the greatest professional sports league in the world tonight with it's title game. Nothing compares to baseball in my heart, but for the competitive balance, a fair salary structure and the drama of individual events, nothing compares to the NFL as it currently exists in the history of professional sports.

Congratulations to the Patriots for working within this, the most competitive system of all time, to establish the most legitimate "dynasty" in the last 29 years in all of professional sports. The New England reign really means something. Why should I ever be a fan when their spoils mean nothing to me? But, why should I not hold them in the highest respect regardless of that when they thrive in a system that rewards intelligence and due dilligence?

Baseball could learn a thing or two from the NFL. Nobody could ever disuade me from how I feel after watching the NFL kick the ass of every other professional sport for over a decade.... and counting. No how, no way. This is how all sports should be.
    Last edited by Phhhl; 02-06-2005 at 10:46 PM.

Turn Off Ads?