Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Funny Kearns photo

RedTeamGo!

Re: Funny Kearns photo

Quote Originally Posted by toledodan
    i don't know if i said this before but i'm glad there is atleast one other reds fan here in toledo. i'm really getting sick of hearing how great the tigers were in the 80's. :dflynn:

Lol, yeah...got to give the Tigs something though...the last 15 years have been rough for them. The Reds have the 70s and 90s anyways.I have a bunch of friends that love the Tigs so I follow them as well. I go to about 10 games a year at Comerica...beautiful ballpark. Where are you from in Toledo? I am from Maumee and went to St. John's.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Kearns is wearing the wrong colors tonight. Gators all over the Cats tonight on ESPN @ 9. I'll let it pass because he plays for the reds, but next time I expect a piture of Dunn draped in Orange and blue. Go Gators.

Kearns is wearing the wrong colors tonight. Gators all over the Cats tonight on ESPN @ 9. I'll let it pass because he plays for the reds, but next time I expect a piture of Dunn draped in Orange and blue. Go Gators.
    You were saying?

RedTeamGo!

great game though. Tubby is one of the best coaches in the country - no doubt and Billy Donovan isn't far behind.

Is there anything better than the Kentucky Wildcats whooping up on the crappy SEC only to choke come tournament time? Ahh I'm a UC fan, what can I say?
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo!
    great game though. Tubby is one of the best coaches in the country - no doubt and Billy Donovan isn't far behind.
    Kentucky just wins when they play Florida..like some sort of barrior..no matter what the Gators find a way to not win

Like the Kentucky football team vs Florida :mhcky21:
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo!
    Lol, yeah...got to give the Tigs something though...the last 15 years have been rough for them. The Reds have the 70s and 90s anyways.I have a bunch of friends that love the Tigs so I follow them as well. I go to about 10 games a year at Comerica...beautiful ballpark. Where are you from in Toledo? I am from Maumee and went to St. John's.

i grew up about 30 miles north of cincinnati. i moved up here about 3 years ago and live about 2 miles from maumee. i have been to comerica once and agree its a beautiful park. i actually get more enjoyment out of watching the mud hens play. when louisville comes up here i go and wear my reds gear and cheer for the bats and get plenty of dirty looks from the hens fans. they just don't know i go to about 8-10 other hens games and root for them.
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

Is there anything better than the Kentucky Wildcats whooping up on the crappy SEC only to choke come tournament time? Ahh I'm a UC fan, what can I say?
    Hey now, your crossing over into dangerous territory there. Your Bearcats aren't exactly strangers to the art of choking, are they?

I would say Donovan is pretty far behind. He's a good coach, no doubt, but he doesn't seem to be very good at making adjustments or keeping his teams focused. As much talent as he has had over the past few years, he should be right up there competing with UK for SEC Titles, but he hasn't been.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Charlotte???

I was just talkin smack. There was never any doubt in my mind that this one belonged to Kentucky. KronoRed is right, Florida just doesn't beat Kentucky. Haven't since 98. All year Florida has gotten off to fast starts, then the other team adjusts and Florida doesn't. Oh well, Florida gets a return date later in the month so maybe they can take em at home. If not, Urban w/ take Billy's frustration out on the UK football team next. Go Gators.

Ha... this will be the year that UK beats UT AND UF in football.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibleedblue

This will also be the year I take over the world
    Go Gators!

go blue!
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

I would say Donovan is pretty far behind. He's a good coach, no doubt, but he doesn't seem to be very good at making adjustments or keeping his teams focused. As much talent as he has had over the past few years, he should be right up there competing with UK for SEC Titles, but he hasn't been.
    Im a UK fan, but Donovan has made it to the NCAA Championship with his own players, Tubby hasnt. The 98 team was inherited from Pitino, and the farthest UK has gotten with Tubby since then has been the Elite Eight.

I would take Tubby over Donovan. However, if for some reason Tubby ever left UK for retirement or a better job, you better believe Donovan would be at the top of my list to replace him.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Okay, commander...Please let me know when the shuttle lands....

Turn Off Ads?