Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ohio Preps Message Board?

Ohio Preps Message Board?

Does anybody know if there are any good message boards or websites out there to follow Ohio high school basketball during the playoffs?

I've checked out rivals and jjhuddle, but im wondering if there is any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ohio Preps Message Board?

jjhuddle.com for football. I bet they are good for basketball, not sure.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    jjhuddle.com for football. I bet they are good for basketball, not sure.
    Yeah that's where I go to check out Bcreek basketball stuff. There seems to be a lot of posters from the northern part of the state, but there is a fair representation from all over.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Quote Originally Posted by creek14
    Yeah that's where I go to check out Bcreek basketball stuff. There seems to be a lot of posters from the northern part of the state, but there is a fair representation from all over.
    Found another one.

http://www.yappi.com/forums/forumdis...p?s=&forumid=8

JJ's has the northern state bias, im looking for something kinder to Cincinnati and the top teams in Division III(NCH, Ironton, Chesapeake)
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

WV I coach high school sports (cross country and tennis) and those are the only three that I know of. Some conferences have fan run websites though, you might want to look around for those.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Team Puffy Leadoff Hitter CbusRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful
    WV I coach high school sports (cross country and tennis) and those are the only three that I know of. Some conferences have fan run websites though, you might want to look around for those.
    RF, If you dont mind me asking, where do you coach at? I am an assistant with the Bexley Boys 8th grade baseball team, and One of my best friends coaches football and girls basketball at one of the Hilliard middle schools.

I coach guys varsity tennis and cross country at Hillsboro. It's maybe 45 minutes south of Columbus.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Turn Off Ads?