Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airfare

Re: Airfare

I booked my ST trip via Priceline. Flying Delta from CVG to TPA and renting a car for the (daily) hour drive south. $500 for air, car, and 3 nights hotel beat any packages on the other sites, or buying all components separately, by $100 or so. If you do book separately, keep in mind that cars and hotels are substantially cheaper around TPA than SRQ.
    The seven most magic words in all the land...
    "If, in the opinion of the referee,..."

2. Turn Off Ads?
    RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Kayak is new. I did some searches on it recently and liked it OK.

http://www.qixo.com is another aggregator I've used that checks many sites for fare comparisons. It feels really slow because of all of the different resources they check, but the results are competitive.
    /r/reds

I've used Priceline in the past (about 4 yrs ago); at that time there was no additional fee. Just be sure to start low... very low, so that you don't miss any bargain.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Turn Off Ads?