Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Batman Begins

Porkchop Sandwiches

Re: Batman Begins

Quote Originally Posted by TRF
    not too bad. don't like the gravely voice though.
    Agreed about the voice. However, I think Lucas could take some notes on how to conduct a prequel.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    They call me "chef"

not too bad. don't like the gravely voice though.
    From what I've heard it is because he is trying to disguise his voice from Rachel Dawes (Katie Holmes) because she and Bruce Wayne are close friends.

Quote Originally Posted by The Baumer
    From what I've heard it is because he is trying to disguise his voice from Rachel Dawes (Katie Holmes) because she and Bruce Wayne are close friends.
    Yeah but Keaton disguised his voice too, and it didn't sound like he was gargling.
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

They call me "chef"

Yeah but Keaton disguised his voice too, and it didn't sound like he was gargling.
    Talking in a lower tone is not a realistic way of disguising your voice, especially to someone who has known you and heard you talk your entire life. Almost everything in this movie is based in realism, including having a new on the job Batman trying to find a way to keep his identity hidden.

Every critic who has seen the movie has commented how the at first strange voice actually makes sense in the film.

still sounds stupid.

Bruce Wayne is a billionaire. he couldn't do better than that to disguise his voice?
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

They call me "chef"

still sounds stupid.

Bruce Wayne is a billionaire. he couldn't do better than that to disguise his voice?
    This film is completely different from any previous Batman film and some things are going to appear strange or odd. But rest assured it all makes sense within the context of the film. This is Batman as if he existed in the real world.

I watched the preview. Looks pretty good.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Porkchop Sandwiches

Quote Originally Posted by The Baumer
    This film is completely different from any previous Batman film and some things are going to appear strange or odd. But rest assured it all makes sense within the context of the film. This is Batman as if he existed in the real world.
    Who needs the real world when Tim Burton's is so much darker and cooler.

They call me "chef"

Quote Originally Posted by DoogMinAmo
    Who needs the real world when Tim Burton's is so much darker and cooler.
    Well because those weren't Batman movies. They were Tim Burton movies. Batman had about 8 scenes total in both movies.

Turn Off Ads?