Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Blue Collar Comedy-Comedy Central

Blue Collar Comedy-Comedy Central

Anyone ever watched this with Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy? Man, I laughed so hard at these guys my side was hurting. Good stuff!

Bill Engvall's skit on the Dorkfish and then taking his environmentalist buddy deer hunting was over the top.

Redneck Wins the Lottery

A Redneck buys a ticket and wins the lottery. He goes to Austin to claim it where the man verifies his ticket number.

The Redneck says, "I want my $20 million."

To which the man replied, "No sir. It doesn't work that way. We give you a million today, and then you'll get the rest spread out for the next 19 years.

The Redneck said, "I want all my money RIGHT now! I won it, and I want it."

Again the man patiently explains that he would only get a million that day and the rest during the next 19 years.

The Redneck, furious with the man, screams out, "Look, I WANT MY MONEY!! If you're not going to give me my $20 million right now, THEN I WANT MY DOLLAR BACK!''
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Blue Collar Comedy-Comedy Central

The show they taped from Denver was hilarious. The one where the guy was talking about being newly married and his wife not being a good cook. She fixed something that he couldn't tell what it was, so he fed it to his dog. The dog eats a bit of it and started licking his ass and the wife pointed at the dog and asked "What's he doing". He replies, "Looks to me like he's trying to get rid of that taste in his mouth".

Cracked me up. I had tears in my eyes.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Larry the Cable Guy is quick witted. I can't wait to see the ROAST they are doing on Jeff Foxworthy. I just got to find out when it's on and remember to tape it.

Quote Originally Posted by CougarQuest
    The show they taped from Denver was hilarious. The one where the guy was talking about being newly married and his wife not being a good cook. She fixed something that he couldn't tell what it was, so he fed it to his dog. The dog eats a bit of it and started licking his ass and the wife pointed at the dog and asked "What's he doing". He replies, "Looks to me like he's trying to get rid of that taste in his mouth".

Cracked me up. I had tears in my eyes.
    That was the one that really cracked me up CQ. Last night at work, every time I ran that skit through my mind, I was laughing like mad.... trying to get the taste out of his mouth! :MandJ: :MandJ: :MandJ:

His wife thinks the smoke detector is a timer.

Also loved the one where he was using his dog to artificial inseminate other dogs. The vet tells him that he'll show him how to get the sperm himself, and that way he won't have to bring the dog to the vet everytime. He replies... "Yeah, right Doc. The dog follows me around enough as it is!
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by CougarQuest
    Larry the Cable Guy is quick witted. I can't wait to see the ROAST they are doing on Jeff Foxworthy. I just got to find out when it's on and remember to tape it.
    You can get their schedule here CQ. I gota find a way to tape this.

www.comedycentral.com

They mentioned Ashland KY on there . I'll have to buy it now.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

I saw parts of it and thought it was funny. I like the one about landing in a small plane at some real small airport and hitting a dear. He called his wife and she said "Oh my god. Were you on the ground?"

The roast of Foxworthy seems to have great potential.

The smoke detector is not a cook timer. :gac:

That smoke detector thing was a true life experience for me. The smoke detector was apparently too close to the oven/stove. Everytime I would hear the smoke detector go off, I knew it was dinner time. It was a running joke in my family for years.

Oh, I could have easily moved the smoke detector. But what fun would that have been!

Speaking of smoke detector stories.....

We have one in the hallway by our master bedroom/bath. If you leave the bathroom door open while showering, the steam/humidity reaches the smoke detector and sets it off. I realized this awhile back, so I closed the door and have no problem. My wife keeps setting it off and wonders what's going on?

Having a little fun (because I'm honery as can be ).... I told her I never have any problem, so what the hell are you doing in that shower to keep setting off the detector!! Is it that new shampoo? :mhcky21:

Turn Off Ads?